Annexe Hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in London
See available hotels
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Edward House(London)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 April 2011

In simple words: Horible!!! Stay away. The rooms are very very small, the beds are small, the toilets are microspic, Insects welcome you warmly...
Oxygen levels are minute,, you need oxygen mask to be able to breathe..it is very stuffy!
The only good thing maybe is the location.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank passenger2011
Reviewed 7 February 2009

what a dump , dont be enticed by cheap price and location, its a dump.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled solo
2  Thank jyoung421
Reviewed 17 February 2007

Take a leaf out of my book and do not stay in this place. If it wasn't for the fact that I went to London only for three days [November 2002], I would have taken my stuff and moved to another hotel.

Justification:

1/ the worst of all - I booked the room via Internet and received no acceptance for two days, so called them again asking for any feedback - they said that my room was booked and that everything was ok. Mind you, I particularly wanted a single en suite. When I came to the hotel, the reception desk was closed although they knew the time of my arrival. Then a little boy came out and said that I was to take the room at Cedar Hotel, which was a part of Annexe. I went there and they told me that the room is ready; however, it was a double room with a sink, not the suite I booked.

2/ the room was quite shabby and the window did not close [thank god it was warm]

3/ the staff was very unfriendly

4/ the other guests were mostly youths from different countries - so I guess if you want to party, you may have a try, but otherwise don't.

• Stayed: November 2003, travelled solo
3  Thank chomskey_on_the_rox
Reviewed 28 January 2007

DO NOT under any circumstances stay at this hotel. I booked a single with no facilities. However what I was given was smaller than my broom cupboard at home. It was also right behind the railway tracks entering Victoria railway station which meant constant noise throughout the night. The toilet was 2 floors away and the small fridge they provided didn't work. The location is good for Victoria coach station moreso than Victoria rail station. The staff at breakfast were fairly pleasent with a polite good morning. However the room was so dreadful that that these factors paled into significance. So do not be tempted by the price, DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed: January 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank estelleCork
Reviewed 22 January 2007

My boyfriend and I originally booked at the Cedar Guest House through its web site for January 5-8 2007, but it turns out all the small hotels on this street are actually connected. Upon arrival, we were transferred to the Annexe Hotel. We had an ensuite double room. The room was tiny, the decor was ugly, and there wasn't any kind of customer service. But it was clean enough (not sparkling though) - as in there weren't bed bugs or any other creatures, breakfast was provided (although we didnt take advantage of this), we got it at an excellent price (40 pounds/night), and the location was close to public transportation and popular tourist sites (right off of Victoria Station). This hotel was adequate for us, but I guess it depends on what is important to you.

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled as a couple