Annexe Hotel
US$253
US$147
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$106
Agoda.com
US$309
US$148
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$78
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$89
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2011

ANNEXE HOTEL, ALEXANDER HOTEL AND HOLLY HOUSE ARE the same hotel, same owners. Stay away. The rooms are very very small, the beds are small, the toilets are microspic, rooms are very noisy besides Victoria Station the trains seems to pass through the rooms...it is very stuffy! The only good thing maybe is the location.
I was 3 days and I changed my room and hotel the 3 days. All rooms are the same thing. Stay away. I cant think how these 3 buildings are still open.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank EnriqueLP
Reviewed 3 April 2011

In simple words: Horible!!! Stay away. The rooms are very very small, the beds are small, the toilets are microspic, Insects welcome you warmly...
Oxygen levels are minute,, you need oxygen mask to be able to breathe..it is very stuffy!
The only good thing maybe is the location.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank passenger2011
Reviewed 7 February 2009

what a dump , dont be enticed by cheap price and location, its a dump.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled solo
2  Thank jyoung421
Reviewed 17 February 2007

Take a leaf out of my book and do not stay in this place. If it wasn't for the fact that I went to London only for three days [November 2002], I would have taken my stuff and moved to another hotel.

Justification:

1/ the worst of all - I booked the room via Internet and received no acceptance for two days, so called them again asking for any feedback - they said that my room was booked and that everything was ok. Mind you, I particularly wanted a single en suite. When I came to the hotel, the reception desk was closed although they knew the time of my arrival. Then a little boy came out and said that I was to take the room at Cedar Hotel, which was a part of Annexe. I went there and they told me that the room is ready; however, it was a double room with a sink, not the suite I booked.

2/ the room was quite shabby and the window did not close [thank god it was warm]

3/ the staff was very unfriendly

4/ the other guests were mostly youths from different countries - so I guess if you want to party, you may have a try, but otherwise don't.

• Stayed: November 2003, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
3  Thank chomskey_on_the_rox
Reviewed 28 January 2007

DO NOT under any circumstances stay at this hotel. I booked a single with no facilities. However what I was given was smaller than my broom cupboard at home. It was also right behind the railway tracks entering Victoria railway station which meant constant noise throughout the night. The toilet was 2 floors away and the small fridge they provided didn't work. The location is good for Victoria coach station moreso than Victoria rail station. The staff at breakfast were fairly pleasent with a polite good morning. However the room was so dreadful that that these factors paled into significance. So do not be tempted by the price, DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed: January 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank estelleCork