“It is an excellent Hotel”

Park Grand London Hyde Park
Ranked #243 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed 2 December 2017

This Hotel is exceptional. Its location, service and hospitality is difficult to match. Therefore, on all future trips to London, I and my family shall try to stay here depending on room availability. Our experience was extremely good and were fully satisfied with the Hotel and its management and staff. It is merely five minutes walk from the Paddington station and is very accessible. There are whole range of nice restaurants nearby and an Italian one, a few minutes walk is rather good and reasonable.

Room Tip: The location is a primary asset. Extremely accessible
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
GurdeepsinghSENATOR, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear Pankajvohra2017,
Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely comment on TripAdvisor community following your recent stay with us and recommending to our future guest .
We pride ourselves on, and truly enjoy providing outstanding service to all of our guests being the perfect example. Our natural sense of hospitality and warmth make you feel at home no matter where you have travelled from.
The entire team have all received your warm comments with much gratitude as they continue striving for service excellence.

Once again, thank you so much for your amazing review, I sincerely hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards ,
Sakar Bhattarai

Write a ReviewReviews (2,184)

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were attending a concert @the Hyde park an needed a place to stay close by. This hotel has a great location less then 5mins walk to Paddington station and 10mins to the Hyde park. Room was clean and had all the amenities needed. check in was smooth and on check out we were asked how was the stay, if everything was fine with our stay, by a smiling face which was a nice touch. Would recommend this hotel if you are looking for something close to the station or Hyde park Also Oxford circus is not that far. :) will visit soon.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank MSNUNEZ

Dear MSNUNEZ,
Thank you for your wonderful review following your mos recent stay with us.

We are delighted to learn that you have had such a fantastic experience at The Park Grand London Hyde Park Hotel . Our location allows you to walk to some of London's most popular shopping areas, while still being set in a peaceful and relaxing part of the city.

The team here at The Park Grand are always looking for ways to make sure you are as comfortable as possible and or team is always willing to go above and beyond to ensure you have a great experience with us.

Thank you once more for sharing your experience of our hotel. We hope to welcome you back soon.

With my kindest regards ,

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed with my girlfriend here on 25th of November and I highly recommend this place. Winter wonderland was the main reason to be in London since I am from Cardiff. After all the drinks and and fun we had at winter wonderland we were very tired.
A short distance away from hyde park was this hotel. I booked a double room on their own website. On reaching the hotel we were welcomed by the hotel reception gracefully they gave us a complimentary upgrade to room 702 which was a club double room which was wonderful and complimentary breakfast for booking on the own website. It only had few steps but it had an amazing view. The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable.
The English breakfast scrambled egg, mushroom, sausages were amazing. The restaurant staff were very friendly and polite.
Overall the room was fantastic and the staff are very helpful. And definitely next time when I am in London this is my place.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Aaron F

Dear Aaron F,
To the greatest extend , thank you ever so much for your loyalty and patronage over the years and for taking the time to share this complimenting review with us at The Park Grand London Hyde Park Hotel .

We are absolutely delighted to read that you have consistently experienced excellent service from our proud team members and these wonderful comments will only serve as a wonderful motivator for us all.

We greatly appreciate your recommendation to our future guests and be absolutely assured that there is always a warm welcome waiting for you here at The Park Grand London Hyde Park .

Warm regards,

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I had my best time here in London and it was best choice .hotel is walking distance from Lancaster gate and not too much trouble to order food in midnight as well.
Rooms was very big and facing lovely west Bourne terrace .i did not had breakfast in hotel because I got up late every morning .however staff was willing to offer something to eat after breakfast . Well done team at park grand

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank frederick A

Dear frederick A,
Thank you so much for your recent stay and the positive evaluation on TripAdvisor community.
I was very happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us so much and it is a wonderful compliment for the entire team to learn that especially the service received was to your entire satisfaction. Please rest assured that I will share your kind words with the team , as I know they will be very thankful.
A gracious feedback like yours makes the hospitality such a wonderful experience for every single team member.
I am absolutely delighted that you truly had a memorable time in this beautiful city and it would be our pleasure to welcome you back soon. Please just let us know, if we can be of any assistance in the meantime.
With kind regards,

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Superb location anf excellent reception staff which all needed while you are away from home.this was my second stay and i was greeted with smile.
Rooms are on small side but what can you expect from london hotels.
All in all highly recommended place with friendly staff

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alrinar

Dear Alrinar ,
Thank you ever so much for choosing such a headline for your posting on TripAdvisor following your getaway to London and The Park Grand London Hyde Park Hotel . Could not be more happy that you have singled us out in London !

We know that the most important part of our service is recruiting and nurturing a team of enthusiastic and passionate people who genuinely care about customers and want to go the extra mile, every time. It is therefore immensely rewarding to hear directly from our customers that this service ethos has translated effectively into their hotel experiences. I will be sure to pass on your very warm comments to our team who will be thrilled .

Thank you once again for a wonderful review , I hope we will be welcoming you back to our hotel very soon and please ask for me when you return, it would be a real pleasure to meet you in person.
Best regards,