Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM

Ways to Experience Up at The O2
from US$44.89
More Info
6,589 results
All reviews safety briefing viewing platform twilight climb safety talk great fun steep climb take photos scared of heights brilliant experience birthday present canary wharf great guide london eye harness shoes summit ascent
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2021

Max our guide deserved 10 stars
My partner took me to walk the O2 for our date day which was an AMAZING experience I want to go back to take our children but our guide MAX was the best part of our walk,max made us laugh from start to finish he took photos for us and knew the best spots ,he told us about random facts of London and stood by me when he knew I wasn't sure about walking back down max deserves and award thank you max for such an unforgettable walk

Reviewed 24 May 2021

Me and my wife went on the 23/05 and it was absolutely amazing. Our Guide Emily was very informative of London and she was full out energy and laughter

Reviewed 24 May 2021 via mobile

My partner and I received our 'up at the o2' tickets as a gift, having never heard of it before. We weren't really sure what to expect!

The base camp was easy to find and really close to the tube station. Met by a nice girl who gave us our wristbands and we watched a briefing video with our guide, Claire. We all got harnessed up and went up the stairs to the start of the climb.

The good news is you can bring your phone for photos so long as it is in a zippable pocket! Everything else has to be left behind. It is a bit chilly up there too so I recommend a jacket! They did say something about providing jackets but we didn't receive one so come prepared. They also give you appropriate shoes so don't stress about your footwear.

Claire got us all hooked on to the cable so we could begin the climb. I was expecting a strenuous hands-and-feet climb but it was just a steep incline that most people would be able to manage. The floor during the climb was delightfully bouncy, but sadly jumping wasn't allowed.

The climb didn't take very long and once you're at the top, you've got half an hour to enjoy the views. It was a clear day for us and we had great views of London. We had a glass of bubbles at the top, which I would recommend purchasing at base camp, to celebrate! Claire was really bringing the knowledge about the London landmarks we could see. We learnt a lot and it was one of the best bits of the activity! Thanks, Claire!

Coming down was even steeper but thanks to the bouncy floor and climbing shoes it was all good.

I don't expect it's something you'd do more than once, but I can imagine it's lovely in the moonlight or in nice hot weather.

Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

Had such a fun time. Colin was amazing and lifted the mood despite the weather. He was absolutely lovely and made the experience even better than it already was. Thank you!

Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

Well worth trying this out, exhilarating climb, great commentary from our guide Emily, who really looked after us all...made us feel safe and secure, we thoroughly enjoyed this experience and would recommend.

1  Thank justinaU7406KP