“Great concept ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Soho
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Two extremes dishes, the combination is an explosion, is fantastic to some one had the idea to combine, lobster and burger is incredible, I recommend to share to have the opportunity to try both.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,194)

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Decided for an impromptu visit to the theatre, so as we had nothing booked we ended up popping into Burger and Lobster soho, we were greeted by a pleasant guy who promptly took us to our table, a very comfy booth. As the name applies it was either burger or lobster or as I chose both. Our waitress took our order and told us we could have our lobster cooked two ways, boiled or grilled and as I couldn’t decide she suggested I had each half done differently. The food arrived quickly and cooked beautifully, tasted wonderful and washed down with a few different cocktails ended up being a superb meal.
Although a little pricey and with them adding on 20% gratuity this was not so bad due to the waitress being just perfect
Will definitely go back and would 100% recommend it.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my family went to Thailand yesterday at 4:30p.m. We thought of having tea,but my daughter was tired so
we went to Burger & Lobster.
We ordered a lot of food such as lobster and salad,burger and salad and lobster roll and salad. We also had macaroni.It is as delicious as the Burger & Lobster in London. It is so delicious !

Egle S, General Manager at Burger & Lobster - Soho, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We're very glad we served you well. Thanks for the compliment and thank you for the 5-star rating. We are glad you enjoyed your visit. Hope to see you again soon!

Kindest regards,
Burger&Lobster Soho

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Great food, good atmosphere. Not too noisy even with a packed house. Glad I booked ahead. I highly recommend booking... it’s worth it!

Great burger, and my son had your signature dish of Burger AND lobster! And he loved it! Nice sweet potato chips too!

We will be back!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastic burgers here, fresh beef, cooked to your liking, medium for me. Super juicy, very tasty. Staff are friendly and helpful and offered us drinks and a great starters. Ok The burgers were cooked to order and quick. Defo recommend.

Been to Burger & Lobster - Soho? Share your experiences!