“The BEST bougatsa in London !”

The Real Greek Covent Garden
Ranked #1,206 of 24,832 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$15
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Description: The restaurant caters for Covent Garden's mix of locals, tourists and those who adore the theatre and opera, serving a delicious selection of Mezedes, freshly char-grilled Souvlakis and Sharers. We have a private room downstairs in the restaurant that can seat a maximum of 14 people, if you wish to make a private booking.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to the real greek so many times, I’m a regular, but for some reason I have never ordered the bougatsa before just because I never though it would be worth trying it anywhere else rather than in its birth place ( Thessaloniki ).
Turns out, not only we ordered it because of one of my friends who really wanted to try it out, but we all LOVED IT and said this couldn’t be so similar to the real authentic fresh and warm bougatsa we have in Greece. So amazed by that!
Everything else of course was on point as always, the staff and service amazing and the manager also gave us complimentary drinks just because we’ve been an awesome crew :)
Thank you Dimitris for the amazing lunch !!
Defo coming back soon for more bougatsa!!!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,299)

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Thank goodness we booked! Sat down and within minutes the place filled up. Great menu choices, good service, want to do it all again!!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Visited here on a groupon voucher, £15.99 for two courses and a glass of prosecco. Food and atmosphere was excellent, helpful attentive staff and place runs like clockwork considering the walk in cupboard of a kitchen!!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We agreed to meet up at the Real Greek for a friends birthday. Where shall I start? They got the order wrong. My Giganties came out long before the other nibbles. The flatbread didn't arrive. One of the chicken skewers didn't arrive. A total shambles for we hoped would be a birthday celebration. When we have travelled down from Derby for an event this was terribly dissappointing and I'm sad to say will not be visiting again

1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Came here for dinner before the theatre had a deal for 2 courses and a glass of prosecco for £15. Excellent value and enjoyable food would come again.