Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$138
  • Free Internet
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$115
US$95
Doubletree
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$115
HolidayInn.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$297
US$366
US$320
1,973 results
All reviewscutty sarkdeptford bridgeprivilege roomdlr stationroyal observatorylovely hotelmaritime museumglass doorminute walktop floorafternoon tealondon skylinequiet locationair conbooked this hotelreception staffa lovely stay
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Check in was a bit slow but that was our only niggle. Our room, although small was very comfortable. I am sure they have larger rooms. We booked at the last minute and I suspect availability was limited. Very good water pressure and plenty of hot water in the shower. The buffet breakfast which was included in our room rate, was brilliant and lovely staff took care of us with anything we wanted. Enjoyed a drink in the bar on our arrival. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask about accessible entrance
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Arshad K, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Greenwich, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear T1sWas,

Many thanks for taking the time to fill out a review. We appreciate your feedback and be assured we will take corrective actions in relation to your check-in experience. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Arshad Khan

Reviewed 1 April 2018

When the driver turned into the alley, I thoght there is no hotel here, oh, yes, there was one. The driver said if you like to go to Greenwich, which is nice, you better take a cab or Uber, it is too long to walk there.
The room: as a HH Diamond, I have in my profile high floor, away from elevators, I was given the choice of 3 rooms 204, 404, and 604, which all have the levator as a corner inside your room. I was given 608 when I complained, and that is not even on the HH floor. Another gentleman checking in next to me, was told he had been upgraded to floor 9 because he was a gold member!. The room was quite small, but had everything you needed, except for acpmfortable chair to sit in.
I choose to take dinner in the bar, since downstairs in the restaurant, the was a large group of people who made it very noisy.
In the reception, there was a fortune wheel to spin, and I got 25% off my meal, but unvalid since the lukewarm meal I waited 50minutes to receive, had been taken in the bar, - but it came fro the restaurant kitchen.
I am not sure that the guy who checked me in that night had been in this business for very long.
I will not go back to this hotel, it is in my mind one of the very special Doubletree hotels in Europe, in the same class as the one in Lisbon, but I am sure there are people who are happy with this, with no resemblance to what you usually expect from a Hilton hotel. Breakfast was good.

Room Tip: Stay away from those with the elevators within the room, see picture
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Svein,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. I was very sorry to read your comments regarding your recent stay. Please kindly share with me your reservation details in order for me to investigate and address the issues. My email is Arshad.khan@hilton.com

Kind Regards,
Arshad Khan

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My husband booked this hotel for my birthday for the night and it wasn’t long enough. The hotel is really hidden away but is only a 2 minute walk to Deptford Bridge DLR which is really convenient. It also has parking which we booked in advance.

Upon check in we were told that we were customers of the day which meant we got a free upgrade, breakfast and a complimentary drink at the bar. Our room was amazing. We had a four poster bed and a roll top bath in the corner of the room. It made our stay even more special. We also got a turn down service which I’m a big fan of, including mugs with hot chocolate next to the bed ready for us to make.

Both the bar and restaurant were really nice and there was a good choice at breakfast. This was quite a small hotel and it’s done really nicely. We’d definitely look to stay here again when we’re in London as it was very reasonably priced. The customer of the day was such a nice touch, especially because it was a special occasion.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Arshad K, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Greenwich, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Lil_vicki,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stayed with us and you enjoyed being our guest of the day. We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

This is a nice, small(ish) hotel offering a good vale for money. Very close to the Deptford Bridge DLR station, it offers a good connectivity to the rest of the town.
I found the staff attitude to be generally helpful, cooperative and courteous- while this is supposed to be a given, of late most of the service industry staff have been found wanting on this critical quality, so it was a pleasant surprise.
The check in was efficient and quick- the reception staff even helped to bring one of my bags up to the room- which is quite rare in a city like London!
The room, while small, was reasonably well appointed with a good quality bed and nice crisp linen.
In terms of areas of improvement- there were indeed a few areas which were below expectations:
- Breakfast menu is very limited is the SAME for all 5 nights that I stayed there.They could do with some improvisation and add some variety to the items on offer. One one of the days, even within that limited menu, there was no sliced bread as they had not received the supply- hmmm, Tesco is quite nearby- could you please just go there and buy some!
- Bathroom amenities were rather sparse, but were replenished promptly.
- The room safe was very small, tucked away at the bottom of the wardrobe, in an impossible to reach corner...please can you place at a height and level which is accessible so it could be used.
- Bathroom had a sliding door, which left far too much open to view of your room mate, if you had one. The doors had some interesting historical timeline of Greenwich written on it, though!
- TV channels were only the free view ones- which almost never offer anything interesting to watch. Guys, please invest in some pay TV infrastructure...the guests would greatly appreciate that.
- My room had a wall for a view- I could not figure why was that...mine wasn't particularly a discounted room, wonder why they did that to me?
- The heating of the room was erratic- it either became too hot or freezing very soon, if you changed the setting even little.

Room Tip: Avoid a room facing a wall
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Arshad K, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Greenwich, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Mg56967,

Many thanks for taking your time to write a review about your stay. We are glad that you had good time with us. Many thanks for giving us detailed feedback on the areas where you felt we can improve, I will discuss & share your feedback with our HOD team and see what can be done to enhance guest experience in those respective areas.

We look forward welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for two nights with my Dad and brother. Staff excellent, professional and courteous. Bar area excellent, well appointed and again the staff were very accommodating. The rooms are modern and well designed with fresh crisp linen, comfy beds and lovely bathrooms. This is a former police station and full of original features. It’s very well positioned for all the Greenwich attractions and very competitively priced. All in all a cracking little spot to stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Arshad K, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Greenwich, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear corky4742,

Thank you for filling out a review. Many thanks for the feedback as this does help us look at our service consistently. We look forward to seeing you again.