Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$105
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$154
US$135
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$188
US$168
US$152
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$121
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$128
  • Free Internet
US$105
US$84
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$96
US$171
US$145
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$398
US$390
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Room was very smelly. Mould all over the skirting boards. No hot water for my three night stay! Towels in the toilet were grey, smelly and frayed! Bedding was very old although relatively clean. I didn’t dare look under the covers at the mattress. Very noisy place to stay and had a terrible sleep. I would never stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Place is messy and shabby. Owner nice enough but place up for sale so not being kept up. Needs buying and fully refurbished or closing. Won't be returning and would recommend looking elsewhere.

On the plus side it's a nice walk down the hill to plenty of nice eating houses!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2017

When we arrived I got told I needed to pay, even though I had already paid online, they then took my debit card and put it behind the bar and when I later asked for it back to go for food the young man struggled to give me it back without a argument. On our first night someone with a master key tried to come into our room at about 1 in the morning which woke me up. The room was mouldy, and the toilet paper was thinner than air. On the website it says you get free wi-fi, you don't. There was one employee on the bar with customers serving people too which was very unprofessional.

Room Tip: Don't go here
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank deandre98
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Little I knew when we booked the room that we were going to have such a bad night sleep. In room next door, 104, there is a party with loud music and illegal substance consumption involved. It is 2 am and I am calling reception. Nothing from them. I have video to evidence it all.
The B&B is not worth the money and more over NOT SAFE!!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank F S
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here New Year's Eve! I have never stayed anywhere like this - we had been out welcoming in the new year returned by three and had been told the pub below would be partying until three anyway - so no problem.

We got into bed and had dozed off to be woken by someone trying to get into our room. They had been given the key. Luckily my friend hopped out of bed and held the door shut and I had left the key in our side when I locked it.

This was at gone 4 am and telling people they were trying to get into our room through the door was slightly scary! So they eventually got a member of the B&B team who came and knocked on the door and asked us to open - I did a bit dubious - they checked the key and apologised. He went off leaving the couple in the hall way shouting everything under the sun - threatening to smash the place up - great fun !

Then all the shouting lead to another member of the team appearing - again knocking the door asking to see our key and when we checked in - we have already told you we checked in at 3pm. They then went off again leaving people in the hall way again - more abuse screaming and threats.

Third person comes and knocks door to check - this is ridiculous like we have done something wrong - but this point you should of realised it's an error your end?!?

Then they go and find someone who finally tries to sort it - offering refunds to the people or a room - again this is still happening outside the room! The people who were causing problem were highly inebriated - but I think the situation should of been dealt better and them removed from the hallway - the person who was finally getting somewhere disappeared to get them a refund and irate couple then think it's only just to set the fire alarms off !

Eventually after much shouting the team managed to get the couple downstairs! Thank goodness only took a possible hour and half. The next thing I know outside furniture is being thrown about but hey they are no longer outside our door - time for a couple of hours sleep...

Then it comes to checking out - no proper apology or anything - I leave an email address for the manager to et in contact (although they would already have this from the booking).

I heard nothing so sent an email to them and I heard NOTHING ! If this was my B&B I would of been horrified this had happened! I would of contacted to apologise - felt terrible another couple had tried to get in your room - two main problems here

1. What if they had returned before us and and had access to all our belongings

2. If we hadn't of awoken and they had got into our room god knows what would of happened

I think it is terrible I never heard from them...

Also wouldn't recommend staying here !

Room was alright I guess but sleep quality - TERRIBLE !

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends