Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$176
US$177
US$148
  • Restaurant
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$134
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$115
HolidayInn.com
  • Room Service
US$102
US$95
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$80
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$96
US$295
US$391
US$319
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

If you like the dank smell of rot with rotting paintwork and vast amounts of damp, you'd love this place. Checking in was terrible (the pub where you collect your keys is incredibly run down and neglected). The rooms are above the pub but are accessed from an external door, and it just seemed like an abandoned block of bedsits. The rooms smelled dank, with the showers barely working, and heaps of damp on the walls. The TV worked, despite the language setting being in German. The walls were paper thin, as I was able to hear the people next door, clear as crystal. The pub seemed lively, as I could hear it from my room. In the hallway, there was a stained mattress simply propped up against the wall, and the whole place just seemed aged and neglected. The building would look lovely if it was properly decorated but unfortunately it has nothing going for it. There is no checking out process, as its simply leaving your key inside your room. Also despite being advertised as a B&B, you only get the bed, as when we first arrived the man who showed us to the room informed us that we breakfast is available from a Café up the road for £8. Avoid this place like the plague.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Stayed for one night, staff was nice enough and friendly. The lock on my door did not work, and there was no other room available. I decided to stay anyway. Went out a bit concearned that somebody might walk in my room and steal everything, fortunately this did not happen, and I did have my valuables with me, but anyway, you would like to lock your door in a city like London.
Room was small, old and rundown, but the shower and toilet was actually quite nice.
Tv, coffee and tea, just all I needed for one night.
Most likely would have not stayed longer.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Room was very smelly. Mould all over the skirting boards. No hot water for my three night stay! Towels in the toilet were grey, smelly and frayed! Bedding was very old although relatively clean. I didn’t dare look under the covers at the mattress. Very noisy place to stay and had a terrible sleep. I would never stay here again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Place is messy and shabby. Owner nice enough but place up for sale so not being kept up. Needs buying and fully refurbished or closing. Won't be returning and would recommend looking elsewhere.

On the plus side it's a nice walk down the hill to plenty of nice eating houses!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2017

When we arrived I got told I needed to pay, even though I had already paid online, they then took my debit card and put it behind the bar and when I later asked for it back to go for food the young man struggled to give me it back without a argument. On our first night someone with a master key tried to come into our room at about 1 in the morning which woke me up. The room was mouldy, and the toilet paper was thinner than air. On the website it says you get free wi-fi, you don't. There was one employee on the bar with customers serving people too which was very unprofessional.

Room Tip: Don't go here
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends