“Wonderful staff and good food”
Review of Porky's BBQ Camden

Porky's BBQ Camden
Reserve with OpenTable
Porky's BBQ Camden is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,628 of 24,264 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$21 - US$49
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Serving up classic Memphis BBQ at Camden, Bankside and Shoreditch.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had 2 lovely meal with a great staff and good food. This is one of few places where the expresso is closer to an Italian coffee

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Music and service are good.
But food......
Home burger: burger+bread... Done

Fist time and last time...

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

maybe some of waiters are really agressive but food is coming fast on your table and the dishes is very tasty

Reviewed 28 February 2018

My wife and I went on Monday night with a Timeout voucher. We were greeted as soon as we got in and it was a nice atmosphere. Good music, not too loud and relaxing. The voucher was for all you-can-eat of the BBQ feast. I got through a whole one, my wife managed about 60% of hers. There was a lot of food and it was damn good food. It came out hot but not overcooked and everything tasted great. I couldn't fault any of it. I will be going back again with or without the voucher. My old favourite BBQ place was Bodeans but now this wins.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Stopped off here while in Camden for business... Great little place... The food here is amazing... The burgers are stacked and had rib ends amazingly succulent burger and sauce to boot... the fries were to die for...

The venue is a little small, and the toilets require negotiating a staircase that have been taken from a Dutch building its so tight to get down and the loos are tiny...

The only bug bear I have with this place is the staff made me feel rushed, I had only just finished my plate and it was whipped away from me along with my drink..

Worth popping in... and if you feel brave there is a #ManVFood" Challenge