“Tasty food ”

Cacciari's Italian Pizzeria & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cacciari's Italian Pizzeria & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #522 of 24,832 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

It is a very good,nice and clean restaurant. I don’t like pasta very much but here I really enjoyed it. We finished all the plates,and not because it was a small portion but because everything was tasty . And the house wine was a good choice. Service at the standard and attentive for everything. Thank you all.

Management C, Manager at Cacciari's Italian Pizzeria & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Marina D,

Thank you very much for your review regarding your recent visit at Cacciari' Italian restaurant.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you again for your review and I look forward to welcoming back again soon at Cacciari's Italian restaurant.

Much appreciated,
Tiziano and la famiglia

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Located off route on a side street. Worth every step.
Nice family kind of restaurant.
Very tasteful.

Management C, Manager at Cacciari's Italian Pizzeria & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear schough,

Such a wonderful comment. We really appreciate you taking the time to write about your dining experience at Cacciari's Italian pizzeria and restaurant in Kensington.

The team here are delighted to hear such a fantastic feedback and we are looking forward to having you back with us very soon.

Tiziano e la famiglia

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I liked every aspect of this restaurant.

It is relatively small - with a bar area up front and a casual and warm seating area in the back (and a wood fired pizza oven in the way back).

The service was friendly and helpful.

Finally, the food was amazing (particularly their homemade pastas). I had the Chestnut Tagliatelle with wild mushrooms and it was one of the best pasta dishes I have ever eaten (I was sad when I became too full to finish it). My wife had the tortellini with bolognese and she was equally pleased.

I will definitely return on my next visit to London.

Highly recommended.

Management C, Manager at Cacciari's Italian Pizzeria & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Dear Raymond R,

Such lovely comments about the food following your visit to Cacciari's Italian Pizzeria in Kensington.

Many thanks for taking the time to write about your dining experience, we do hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Tiziano e la famiglia

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I've been in london for over 5 years now, and finally, I found a place with the Pizza I like.
Very tasty, crunchy, and great ingredients. I just love it.
This is not the 'napoli' style pizza (sordough, soft borders, chewy), but more 'roman' style. exactly how i like it.
I havent tried pasta, as Pizza is so good that when i walk him i cant get anything else.
I recommend Rustica and Diavola.

1  Thank Dpdpdp1000

Dear Dpdpdp1000,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to write about us. Lovely compliments indeed and those perfectly sum up our intentions here at Cacciari's Italian Pizzeria & Restaurant.

I hope we can welcome back again very soon

Tiziano & la famiglia

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Both my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the service and the food, it was early evening around 6pm and we were the only ones there, but I would imagine this place would be very lively with a very authentic Italian feel about it, food gorgeous and you just knew it was all fresh produce..

Dear 1Daddycool.,

Thank you for leaving a review on TripAdvisor following your visit to Cacciari's Italian Restaurant in Kensington and wre hope to see you again in the near future.

Kindest Regards