“Good takeaway”

Kebab & Burger House
Ranked #10,622 of 24,833 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Turkish
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Late opening, popular, and very reliable kebab house. Staff are chatty and friendly, food is good and cheap. Helpings are plentiful and well worth a visit if you're in the area.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

The best kebab ive had in London. There is a reason why the emergency services get there food from here! The meat is cooked to perfection and the price very fair.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Now I never write reviews for take away places.
But I think I would be doing an injustice if I don't for this place.
This is the second time I've ordered a chicken kebab from here.
The first time I just couldn't believe how utterly amazing the quality of the chicken kebab was.
Ordering for the second time, I didn't think in a million years that it would be as good as the first time.... how wrong was I!
It was as good if not better than the first.
For £5.50 you might think it's a little bit pricey for a Kabab.... but it's huge packed solid with juicy chicken and fresh crispy salad.
Totally recommended.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

I love kebab and I feel like this place is a good place to eat for fast food, I do think however this service can improve.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

I have this kebab on the regular and its really tasty :) always nice service and the salalds, shish meat and wraps are really fresh.