“Booking service like a fraud”
Review of Brockwell Lido

Brockwell Lido
Reviewed 29 June 2017

I have booked the swimming pool lido online. After I paid the amount I received an email with an unconfirmed booking. It was written to call or send an email in order to verify the availability. I tried to call and send email for 4 days but no answer. I asked for a refund of the booking bust still after one week no reply.

4  Thank Rocco d
in 3 reviews
"costumes"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2017

The Lido pool is lovely but can get a bit busy on hot summer weekends.
The café is excellent with a good menu.
Well worth a visit

1  Thank WillStaffordshire
Reviewed 11 June 2017

The view from the coffee shop is of the pool. The coffee was good, there was a little confusion over tables but we got there eventually . We had a child with us and we asked for toys for her - we were told the toys were only available at the weekends, however on the way out we spotted the toys in a cardboard box by the door! How annoying.

1  Thank Brillo2
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

The pool itself is wonderful; huge, clean enough, almost mythic in appearance. I couldn't have been happier with my swim. But poor facilities- queue 4 deep for each loo, showers not working in women's changing room, tiny space, not enough lockers and those there are poorly maintained with broken bracelets which means you can't wear them in the pool. Basically a wonderful facility let down by all this poor management on the side.

4  Thank SJK0204