“The BESTTTTT evening ”
Review of Cafe de Paris

Cafe de Paris
Ranked #85 of 1,328 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Cafe de Paris first opened in London's West End in 1924. Ninety years on, and this now world-famous venue is still widely accepted as being the top club in London. Celebrity guestlists, stunning surroundings, and party loving crowds continue to lead the way in London.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

How does this not have a full 5 stars on TripAdvisor ?! Me and my 3 friends couldn’t have had a better evening!!! I came with relatively low expectations having previously been let down by other cabaret shows, but the evening was perfect from beginning to end. We were sat on one of the tables on the lower floor. The service was great and we loved the food and magician too! The performances were AMAZING - When the Metro reviewed this place as the best cabaret in London, I can see why. COME HERE FOR THE BESTEST SASSIEST EVENING WITH ALL YOUR PALS AND I CAN GUARENTEE YOU’LL HAVE THE BEST TIME!

All reviews
in 24 reviews
"cast"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Having been to Cafe des Paris twice before on Friday nights, I booked the Saturday night Cabaret for a visiting friend and myself to change up our usual more sedate routine of dinner & West End show. And I’m glad I did. She hadn’t seen any cabarets like this so thoroughly enjoyed it as did I. It’s not a show for anyone who's prudish, make sure you pack your adult minded sense of humour and get ready to belly laugh. We went for general admission so watched the show from the balcony. However if you arrive early enough you can grab a great seat to view the show.

There is a dining option too and if you go for this you are treated to sharing the floor with the performers, often becoming a part of the act so best not to be shy!

I can’t comment on the cuisine as I’ve only watched from the balcony but I can definitely recommend the cabaret. Have seen two different shows now, went to see 7 Deadly Sins twice it was so good! Going back in April to see their newest Friday. Ugh this show.

2  Thank MissRed18
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Went on the Friday night and have to say had a brilliant time, we had the two course meal which was very good, drank far to much I have to say, but the show was amazing, loved it all, Ruben was so good and really brought it all together, would recommend to anyone looking for something a bit different to do. cheers guys and girls

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Went for birthday celebration.
Service was good
Prices reasonable for that part of London
Food was actually lovely and very well presented. I had been dreading the meal as thought serving the minions would diminish the quality but the chef does remarkably well.
Venue is great, authentic and quirky, perfect for burlesques
Loved the show, although it was drawn out with too much time on the compere and not enough acts
Good fun though and an enjoyable evening.
Changes very quickly to a nightclub which actually looked great fun with some great cheesy tuned