“Delivery”

Ranked #19,709 of 23,654 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

***** RUDE AVOID AT ALL COSTS *******

****** IF YOU LIKE BURNT FOOD AND FOOD YOU DIDNT ORDER BE MY GUEST *******

Absolutely S***! Placed an order for half and half they got it wrong and to top it off the pizza was all burnt

Phoned them up to explain the situation to be told it was all my fault and spoke to my fiancee very very rudely

AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS

Only rated 1 circle as I had to choose a star otherwise I wouldnt of had to pick any

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (10)

Reviewed 29 March 2020 via mobile

Have been using this place easily for 20 years. It’s probs changed managers and staff but is still the best pizza and best deals ever. Highly recommend the barbecue base sauce. Never had a bad pizza from here

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 6 January 2020

Ordered online and waited nearly 2 hours for delivery. When I contacted deliveroo to see what was taking so long I was informed that the order was cancelled without letting me know. Shocking, will not be ordering again from here.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 3 August 2019

How do you mess Pizza up? If you are as shocked as me then - Give them a try.

I ordered 5 large Pizzas' and not happy with the taste and texture only good thing it was hot.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 29 March 2019 via mobile

Terrible service, delivery was over half an hour late, I ordered at 12.20 and pizza didn’t arrive till 1.55 which was after our work lunch hour. I will not be ordering from them again.

Date of visit: March 2019