Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$105
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$226
US$188
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$122
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
US$103
US$84
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$142
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$113
US$171
US$152
Official Site
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$183
US$153
Orbitz.com
US$172
US$135
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$470
US$412
Hyatt.com
4,710 results
All reviewsmillennium bridgepauls cathedralcafe rougespa facilitiestate modernsteam roomthe main hotellovely hotelhealth clubcontinental breakfastbusiness hotelmini barsouth bankbooked this hotelcentral linelovely roomfull english
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Booked 2 rooms over the Easter Weekend, a disabled room for Mum who uses a wheelchair and a family room for my sister and I and our 2 teenagers. Mums disabled room was amazing, so spacious, massive bed and with a lovely view of St Paul’s, and another huge window with a view of the inside of the hotel. Our family room was a disappointment, way too small. Both rooms were also very dark, not enough lighting, however, the plus point was that with the blinds and heavy curtains you were never woken by light in the morning.
We used the pool, sauna and steam room every day, what was nice was that the changing rooms had hairdryers and straighteners and all creams, shampoo and conditioner included.
Breakfast was great, lots of choice. On Saturday night we ate in The Globe, very small restaurant. We had lovely food but it took us 45 minutes to get a drink and over an hour to get our food. The service was appalling for such a small place, the waitresses were lovely, not sure why we had to wait so long. A plate of vegetables arrived when we had almost finished our dinner.
One thing that annoyed us all, was that not many staff spoke English, I asked for a knife and fork at breakfast and received a napkin! Friendly staff, but they should speak fluent English surely?

Room Tip: Opt for a disabled room for more space and views 304 was good
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Elsbells_uk
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Located almost directly opposite St Paul’s. Modern hotel, car park facility close by. Handy for shops, Tate Modern, the Thames etc. Breakfast is good but hotel lacks a basic shop for toiletries etc. Fair pricing, direct with hotel cheaper than Expedia!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I use the Grange a lot to met my business partner and meet clients. The bars are good and have plenty of space to meet and have conversations.
Two weeks ago went for lunch with clients and enjoyed fantastic sushi.. great service good wine and definitely worth a visit.
Thanks to all the team for making me welcome every time i come .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank RPLamb
Reviewed 31 March 2018

had a lovely stay here. you can leave your bags if you get here before your check In time at which is left in a safe place in a side room at concierge desk. there was a queue at check in but as it was Good Friday I wouldn't expect anything less and all desks were manned.
our room was comfortable,clean and warm. The breakfast was a bit pricey for us but must have been popular as most tables were taken. We opted to go out for breakfast instead and there are lots of eateries in the vicinity.
We happened to have left a bag of gifts in the room after we had checked out and left so hurried back to collect where the bag was packed into a clear bag by the housekeeper. that is brilliant service right there!
will definitely visit again. Well done The Grange St Pauls

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The best part of this stay was the room itself - obviously a pretty important element! It was nicely furnished, definitely above average, well-appointed and comfortable. Nice bathroom, plenty of toiletries, plenty of guest information, trouble free WiFi. The windows were big and, although I had only a reasonably priced standard double room, I had half-decent bee over rooftops across to Blackfriars bridge and London Eye beyond. What I did t like was the chaotic check-in: felt like being at a coach station, with hoard of people queuing and milling round with bags. Allow at least 15/20 mins for this. My room was in some back annex which was a bit of a schlepp and as it contained the health club the corridor stank of chlorine: a smell I hate. Bar areas were full of people not desperately smart. I wouldn’t say never again, as the room was really nice, but I would go with lower expectations this time of the communal area.

Stayed: March 2018