Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London(London)(Great Value!)
US$287
US$229
  • Fitness centre
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$105
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$267
US$189
US$218
US$153
US$136
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$122
HolidayInn.com
  • Room Service
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$128
  • Free Internet
US$85
Hotels.com
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$96
US$181
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Booked 2 nights at this hotel as it seemed pretty decent from the photos online. After the first night stay, didn't stay the second night, as it was that bad. Booked it last minute so didn't have chance to read any reviews.
Got to the hotel room which was the smallest hotel room I have ever seen, barely any room to move at all! Was a struggle for the both of us to get ready in the morning. Boyfriend woke up with bites on his body. Bedsheets were stained with blood. Towels looked about 30 years old. Stains all over the carpets and overall grubby and dirty everywhere. Shower was so small you could barely move to clean yourself, not that there was much water dribbling out the shower head.
So glad we chose not to stay the 2nd night! Recommend to stay well away!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kirsty H
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I stayed on saturday night in this hotel and my partner has come home with bites all over his legs, The quilt was blood stained and very dirty the bathroom had no toilet roll.

The room was cheap but I wouldn't have paid a penny if i knew what the room was like before hand

Never again!!!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kerrya56
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Hard to find as it's located in a back alley and has a building site right next to it. Car park only had room for 3 cars (staff take up 2). I had no idea this place served breakfast (I couldn't bring myself to eat it anyway). I stayed here with husband an 3 kids spontaneous city break ( didn't read reviews). They charge u for paying with a card 3.8 % so around £5.70. They put us on the 3rd floor so not really family orientated as we had to navigate through the cleaning products left out up and down the stair case. Got to the room the carpet it a massive trip hazard as my son went flying on it. The room was an alright size, beds where comfortable, they wasn't clean but comfortable. Fixtures an fittings broke all around the room, inches high with dirty is probably the best way to describe it. Blood, pubic hair and cigarette burns in the bedding. The toilet wash area in tiny and was thick with yellow dirt! Your feet stick to the carpet so wipe your feet on the way out! In fact if those carpets don't get a Hoover soon they r gonna crawl out, they r battered. Defiantly do not look under the beds you will be horrified. Don't check around to see if things are clean to put your belonging on/in it's pretty grim. Spoke to a bloke on the desk as we left about the state of the place, his reply was what do you expect? He was the only one cleaning!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Lucy S
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here whilst working nearby, the place was booked by someone else that never checked out any reviews. If you don't expect anything more than substandard, you won't be too disappointed. The rooms aren't very clean, the bathrooms are worst. A luke warm shower/dribble in a converted mouldy cupboard, followed by a fairly comfy bed, is actually better than sleeping in a doorway like all the homeless that are sleeping on the pavements outside. The hotel shares the access to St Mungo's homeless hostel next door. This isn't a cheap hotel and on arrival I was asked if I pay cash I won't be charged the booking fee?? If you make a towel dirty, which is possible as the showers are so crap, it's an extra £20 and various other small print charges await you if you check in. Try somewhere else.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank BluetheSpaniel
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I've stayed in some pretty bad hotels over the years in London and elsewhere, but this hotel really ranks right up there with the very worst. I'll be honest. I booked this hotel on the day I wanted to stay and obviously this was a bad move. My main gripe was the cost - £125 for a double room. If this was £50 I would still be very unhappy. So Value For Money would be a zero off the bat. There is a litany of very concerning problems with this hotel. It is essentially a health hazard, generally.
Getting into the place is a mission alone. The surrounding area is very urban and filthy. I grew up hanging out in some pretty grim areas and this is about the grimiest. Nothing about the area recommends it, no restaurants nearby, a long walk to any public transport. It's a bad location. If we could have cancelled and got any money back we would have when we saw the front door. The guy at the front desk was friendly enough, but the reception area was really unfriendly.
The room we were given was generally grubby - a hula hoop under the bed and stains/dirt on the floor told me the place hadn't been hoovered in forever. The windows, walls and light switches all greasy and dirty. There were light fittings hanging from the walls not working, a horrible shower in the tiniest bathroom possible. The toilet hadn't been flushed and hence cleaned after the last unlucky occupant. One mini bar of soap was the extent of the toiletries that should apparently have been in the room.
The lock on the room door was very flimsy with no deadbolt. A swift shoulder or kick would easily break the door in. I'm not sure how this place passes any sort of Health & Safety inspections. The walls were thin and you could hear everything the guys next door were jabbering on about - so the claim of soundproofing was patently untrue. The view from the room (through the dirt) was of a Petrol Station forecourt and building work. Not the hotel's fault per se but it all added to the bad vibe.
On the upside the bed linen and towels seemed clean.
I cannot recommend this hotel other than to avoid it.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple