“Private party”
Review of Bloomsbury Bowling

Bloomsbury Bowling
Ranked #155 of 429 Fun & Games in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Bloomsbury is a one off venue that takes a lead for 1950's America, where bowling was the height of style. Our venue has 8 public bowling lanes, diner/bar and the private hire Kingpin Suite. Lanes can be hired by the hour. We are open daily from 12 until late.
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I was a bit apprehensive as to if this would work, 90% adults with a smattering of teenagers some old enough to drink and some who were not.

However -this really worked, bowling to get people talking- drinking and dancing karaoke for adults and teenagers, table tennis for everyone and pizzas that were very good.

Friendly staff.

Must have 100-120 people attending which meant a great atmosphere.

Bouncers as part of package.

Lost a star due to prices of drinks £30 for £6 bottle of prosecco is a bit steep!

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"cricket"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

THE biggest pizza I have ever had , very very tasty , around £25-£32 for a 26” (depends on what type of pizza you get) me and my gf had one between two but the pizza could feed 4/5 ppl comfortably + you could get some sides , had a milkshake as-well ..... only 4 stars as the service was poor. But this place is a must if you love pizza and want to go with a group to go bowling and have some drinks this is the place to go.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I stumbled upon this venue whilst looking for a place to host my birthday party. My booking was helped by a very helpful staff member (I think it was Jess?).
My party of 17 booked a large karaoke room and a dinner booth. The pizza was fantastic and the karaoke was enjoyed by all. The staff were very helpful and friendly 5/5.

1  Thank Daniel C
Reviewed 15 December 2017

We held our office Christmas Party here.
40 of us and had a great time.
Could comfortably fit 100 but much more would be less enjoyable.

Very slightly dated and a little worn, but great fun.
Drinks were good, food ok but the staff made it. Helpful and smiling.

They booked a good DJ for us and they have a great sound system.

Highly recommend.

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Had a great night with colleagues, hired our own karaoke room which fit 8 of us quite comfortably. Once we'd been settled in by the super friendly staff, we were left to our own devices! They had pretty much every song we wanted and no one else had to suffer the noise! Nice choice of cocktails at the bar for usual London prices, also had table tennis, bowling and table football, all of which surrounded the diner. Great experience, great fun, food smelt good too! We'll be back, definitely!