5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$312
Trip.comUS$310
TravelocityUS$312
FindHotelUS$312
5,195 results
All reviews tower bridge the executive lounge borough market south bank tube station modern hotel excellent hotel minute walk mini bar afternoon tea shard thames concierge tate pubs tesco
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2022

My family and I stayed here for a short city break…. Here we met Hati, the super welcoming and hard working lady at executive lounge. Actually that was the second time that we met Hati there and I noticed her charming smile even the previous stay and appreciated her service but I didn’t remember her name for a review, sorry for that! I would like to thank the room service lady as well Micahela V. (if I’m not wrong) for the super cleaned rooms!

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hilton London Tower Bridge, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2022

Dear MichelaPerera,

Thank you very much for staying with us here at the Hilton London Tower Bridge and for sharing your positive comments through the TripAdvisor community. I am delighted that you had a great stay with us and that you found every aspect of the hotel and our service to be excellent. Please rest assured that I will share your nice comments with Hati, Mihaela and the rest of the team. We certainly hope that we are able to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future to enjoy another great stay.

Reviewed 30 April 2022 via mobile

Great location, rooms are very clean. Staff are all professional and friendly. Jose on reception is first class. Second stay there in 3 months, would go back again as can't fault it at all.
Highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear tinagK8607XW,

Thank you very much for staying with us here at the Hilton London Tower Bridge and for sharing your positive comments through the TripAdvisor community. I am delighted that you had a great stay with us and that you found every aspect of the hotel and our service to be excellent. Please rest assured that I will share your nice comments with Jose and the rest of the team. We certainly hope that we are able to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future to enjoy another great stay.

Reviewed 25 April 2022 via mobile

Fantastic Hotel in a great location with excellent staff and service
We have stayed at this hotel regularly in the past, but since Covid we had not been to London for a few years, so this was our first trip to London and the theatre and it did not disappoint

Dear Chris19581,

Thank you very much for staying with us here at the Hilton London Tower Bridge and for sharing your positive comments through the TripAdvisor community. I am delighted that you had a great stay with us and that you found every aspect of the hotel and our service to be excellent. Please rest assured that I will share your nice comments with the rest of the team. We certainly hope that we are able to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future to enjoy another great stay.

Reviewed 25 April 2022 via mobile

My fiancé and I did a trip throughout Europe - going to Milan, Paris, and London. We stayed at the highest rated Hilton hotels at each place and I can say without a doubt that this was the best one we visited. Not only are the rooms beautiful but the staff is extremely kind and helpful. I wanted to give a special shout-out to Haiti in the executive lounge because she worked really hard to make our stay special and was willing to help at a moment’s notice to make our stay excellent!

Excellent hotel - highly recommend if you are a Hilton gold or diamond member because the view from the executive lounge terrace is actually unreal!

Dear gabrielgM4198ID,

Thank you very much for staying with us here at the Hilton London Tower Bridge and for sharing your positive comments through the TripAdvisor community. I am delighted that you had a great stay with us and that you found every aspect of the hotel and our service to be excellent. Please rest assured that I will share your nice comments with Hati and the rest of the team. We certainly hope that we are able to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future to enjoy another great stay.

Reviewed 23 April 2022 via mobile

Beautifully designed and comfortable quiet rooms. Great bar area. Nice staff. Nothing to dislike - and the best Hilton I have been in so far. Chosen on the basis of location, but lovely and I will definitely go back. One step above business hotels definitely. Love the water/juice station in the lobby!

Trip type: Travelled on business