6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$250
Trip.comUS$251
TraveluroUS$260
TravelocityUS$252
5,145 results
All reviews tower bridge the executive lounge borough market south bank tube station modern hotel excellent hotel minute walk mini bar afternoon tea shard thames concierge tate gatwick tesco
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Used this Hotel for drinks, nibbles & computor work.
Service was great, coffee and sandwiches were really nice and affordable.
Great working tables.
All the staff were friendly and were not put out for additional requests.

Room tip: Great place to sit down and work whilst on the run.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Cristina Mirosnicenco, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear RiverPhoenix64,

Thank you very much for staying with us here at the Hilton London Tower Bridge and for sharing your positive comments through the TripAdvisor community. I am delighted that you had a great stay with us and that you found every aspect of the hotel and our service to be excellent. Please rest assured that I will share your nice comments with the rest of the team. We certainly hope that we are able to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future to enjoy another great stay.

Kind regards
Maria Martins
Hotel Administrator

Reviewed 28 May 2022 via mobile

Great stay, very convenient location for London Bridge Station/Shard. Staff all friendly and room quiet and perfect for our stay, highly recommend. We didn’t eat on-site but the bars and restaurant also looked good.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 5star-sun

Maria Martins
Hotel Administrator

Reviewed 27 May 2022

The hotel is in a very convenient position behind Tower Bridge and a few steps from the train station. Super kind and prepared reception staff. My room was clean and modern, comfortable and quiet, with a view on The Shard.
Cocktail bar disappointed me a bit, I think I had the worst Old Fashioned ever.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank stefanop999

Dear Stefanop999

Dear Jashwinm

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hilton London Tower Bridge
We are delighted to hear your stay was overall pleasant and enjoyable.

Please do let us extend our apologies for the disappointment you have express regarding our Bar. As part of our every day development it is our wish to fully understand where we do not meet your expectations and we thank you for this valued feedback. Please do rest assure it will be reviewed by the Bar Manager.
Once again we do thank you for your valued feedback and for staying with us.
We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back.
If we can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly.

Management Team

Reviewed 23 May 2022 via mobile

Just back from a weekend at this hotel and can only give it 5 stars. Room was comfortable and had everything we needed. Location (opposite London Bridge station) was very good. All the staff I spoke with were helpful & friendly. The exec lounge ( with its own exclusive roof terrace) was a nice space to spend some time in over a glass of wine. Breakfast was excellent. Seriously I cannot find any fault with this hotel. I stay in London fairly regularly and I would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hilton London Tower Bridge, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton London Tower Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear RachelK249,

Dora Di Stella
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 20 May 2022

Thank you once again to the entire team for the amazing hospitality and a truly wonderful experience from arrival to departure, it was a home away from home with the warmth hospitality throughout. A spacious room with the view of Shard made it even better, the executive lounge and rooftop bar was also a highlight to enjoy the city. The hotel is situated close to the Thames River, The Tower Bridge, the Borough Market and is 2 minutes walk to the London Bridge station which was truly convenient and easy to go around. I'd come back and I highly recommends this hotel.

Room tip: Room with a view of Shard

Dear MaryHopeBPalad,