The Arch London(London)
US$247
US$176
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$108
  • Bar/Lounge
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$86
US$158
US$145
  • Restaurant
Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$147
  • Free Internet
Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury(London)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$148
US$103
US$88
Priceline
All reviewsnorth ealing tube stationealing broadwaypiccadilly linehanger lanegarden facing rooml'occitane toiletriesminute walknespresso machinencp car parkpower showercontinental breakfastbusy roadjust round the cornerbottled watercomfortable bedmini barcentral london
Reviewed 16 February 2017

My husband and i and our Two Children stayed here after finding it at short notice after having to leave another hotel due to the cleanliness.
From the moment we walked into the hotel the gentleman on reception was so accommodating,friendly and helpful.
The room was lovely and fresh, with beautiful bath products as complimentary.
The room we had was a suite with double bed 2 large flat screen tv's kitchen with coffee machine and sofa beds for the children which were ideal.
We did not eat at the restaurant as the children wanted to go into london which was easy as the tube station was just around the corner.
I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

I stay at this hotel often when in London buying or visiting trade shows. I cannot recommend it enough. It is such a good price for the quality of the rooms and the staff are fantastic nothing is too much trouble they really look after you. The continental breakfast is lovely. Parking is limited however if you manage to get a space it's free so that's even better!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

The normal exterior from Hangar Lane hides a very stylish and comfortable hotel. Lots of lovely touches making it an individual stay.
Comfy bed, big tv, cool lighting, powerful massage shower and coffe machine in room. Staff were very pleasant and helpful.
Hope to be back when in Ealing next.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Took my wife and two children (4 and 10 month old) here for a trip to london sightseeing. Great suite with plenty more f space and classy decor. The receptionist was brilliant and couldn't do enough to help. Will definitely come back here.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2016

"Free Parking" = No parking and a stroppy, smarmy desk jockey telling me I could either move it, go somewhere else or risk being called and told to move at 4am. I said I'd happily not stay here so if I'm being offering the option I'll take my refund and leave. He told me he couldn't do that. The rooms are OK. They are clean, tidy etc. decent TV. The shower tiles are in need of a bit of mould removal. I could hear EVERYTHING outside including the constant traffic. I could hear everything in the corridors. I could hear all of the water flowing in the other rooms. The bed was terrible. It was two singles lumped together but there was a huge gap and the mattresses tapered off way too much. It made for a very uncomfortable sleeping.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business