“Very average”

Price range: US$30 - US$40
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Not impressed. Sandwiches were ok but expected to be offered more, not much atmosphere really and I was charged £4.50 for a diet coke which I had instead of tea. Cakes were very nice though. Felt it was very expensive for what you got. Should have gone to The Ritz which is the only place to have afternoon tea!

TheWaldorfHilton, Guest Relations Manager at Afternoon Tea at The Waldorf Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Joanna J,

I am sincerely sorry to read about your experience whilst visiting The Homage Restaurant.

Please contact me directly on homage.restaurant@hilton.com in order to discuss the issue of the service you received.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Both my husband and I were given an afternoon tea as a treat and we weren’t disappointed. Our tea of sandwiches, pastries, scones cream and jam were delicious. It also included a glass of champagne and a small taster dessert.
We were looked after very well the staff were so friendly and kind

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Went to afternoon tea with my wife. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience the food was awesome and the tea was proper need a strainer tea!
The service was excellent with efficient friendliness in stylish surroundings. Actually thought it wad better than tea at the Ritz.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I came here with my mother for her 70th treat, and a treat it was, even if a little over-sweet for my taste!
The setting was lovely, very pleasant ambience with music and great decor. The staff were fabulous, especially our server (I think he was called Mohammed? Apologies for forgetting!) who was charming, polite and efficient.
Sandwiches were fresh and tasty, scones were a decent size, succulent and with yummy cream (although not quite enough for my taste), and although there was only 1 they did bring another one when asked.
Cakes were beautiful although not quite to my taste but couldn't fault the quality. And the birthday cake they brought out too was a lovely touch.
Certainly would recommend and good value with a voucher.

TheWaldorfHilton, Guest Relations Manager at Afternoon Tea at The Waldorf Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear sharonagius

Thank you for your review of afternoon tea at The Homage Restaurant. We are delighted to read such positive feedback, which has been shared with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Today I took my nan for afternoon tea, food was lovely but the staff were fantastic. I can't remember the male waiters name but he couldn't of done more for us he was lovely. Highly recommend. Thank you

Dear leannehill87

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.