See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2018

I needed a cheap place to sleep after a Theatre show which meant I would miss the last train home, this was ideal for both location and price, yes its a tad strange the way you get the keys and address but it served a purpose, I didn't pay any deposit and was met on time at the agreed place if you want luxury go elsewhere and pay a load more. It was clean and I got a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Well what can I say. First the good points - great location right in the heart of Covent Garden, close to theatres, restaurants and bars. Accommodation was reasonably clean. Now the bad points - the owners rang me to ask when we would be arriving. I told them five mins (we were just round the corner having a drink). After a 15min wait in the rain no one arrived. I rang them back and they said someone was on the way. Another 20 mins and she turned up! We were showed to our room (or should I say cupboard). It was the smallest guest house room I've ever seen. Just enough room to hold a double bed and nothing else. Nowhere to hang clothes and tv didn't work! The rooms were clearly sectioned off to get more people in therefore the walls were just boarded off. You could here everything in the next room. Floorboards creaking through the night and peoples conversation. Bathroom and kitchen area needed a refit. We were booked in for three nights but checked out after one night and into the nearest TRavelodge. My advice would be don't stay here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

The place is a guesthouse, with strict check in time rules, which, even if prearanged, are not observed - you might be stuck at the door for 30 minutes in wind and sleet with no clue if anyone is going to meet you or let you in even after intense communication with their coordinator on the phone. When finally got into microscopic room discovered that single glazed window is practically open and the room temperature is the same as outside. Double matress does not let you to open door properly, and there is no clothes hangers or even nail in the wall to hang your wet coat and other clothes. Also 25% service charge is not explained when booking, and comes as surprise when it is too late to cancel. The location is very tempting, but think twice if you are ready for all the hassle and inconvenience.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Antra Z
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

squeeky floorboards, the next door room walls was sooo thin i heard them practically taking drags of the cigs. i had to put towels under my door so the smoke would stop burning my eyes. the kitchen was full of rubbish in bags when i arrived. the bathroom was tidy but toilet didnt flush properly. it was down a back street with dim lit paths quite scary for solo or female travellers. on the plus side it was in a great location close to theatres, the ivy, shopping and bars.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I would not stay here again if i was paid to! The shower leaked, flooding the main room. We were asked not to use it until it was fixed.. we weren't able to use the shower at all during our trip! There was a double bed and what can only be described as a leather headboard on the floor next to it with a bed sheet over it. Ridiculously uncomfortable and not fit for purpose! My friends slept on the bed above the bathroom. They commented on some sort of blood stains on the wall. Also, they woke up each morning covered in red bites/lumps all over their body. My friend who booked the trip rang to complain about the shower and we were not even apologised to.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends