“Pleasant”

FINCHLEY KITCHEN
Ranked #1,441 of 24,242 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American, Mexican, British
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went o Finchley kitchen a couple of weeks ago with my husband and our two children. The owners were very accommodating with our kids which made this place quite kid friendly. Although, I wasn’t too impressed with our food. We ordered veg burritos which were quite average to be honest. Perhaps the brown rice which was used was a little bland. Also you have to pay extra for guacamole and you only get a small amount. Glad I went To check it out.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I visited this place a couple of times during my stay in Finchley. The food is really good and is prepared and served lovingly by an old couple who reside nearby. They are really friendly and if it's not rush hour then they will even sit with you to help plan out your itinerary if you are a tourist, suggesting places to visit and how to get there! And their Hot chocolate is just heavenly!!

1  Thank Richa S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing food come out in no time at all staff was great there was water on the table before you could ask for it you get a lot of food for the price all round not a bad word I can say about the place

1  Thank h0lym1nt
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I absolutely love coming here every time I'm in London. Amazing food, amazing atmosphere and the owners are always welcoming. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Finchley.

1  Thank Maria C
Reviewed 9 March 2018

The food was bland and the ingredients were dried out and stale. For the price they charge I expect more quality and attention to details. A much better eating experience can be found at multiple other establishments within 5 minutes walk of it.