“Excellent economical accommodation in Croydon”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
TravelFox...
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent economical accommodation in Croydon”
Reviewed 21 April 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

Compared to a usual traveler, my requirements for the accommodation were slightly different. Slightly before my stay here, I had relocated to London. I was in search of a house to rent in the same area as this. This was the only economical property available. I opted for it based on the review of a traveler and I call it a wise decision.

The place is situated in a calm, green (and most importantly, safe) neighbourhood. South Croydon Station, which has good connections to Central London (by National Rail), is just 10 to 15 minutes walk from this place. Connectivity with East and West Croydon stations is also good (Bus No. 64 and T33).

The hostess is very kind, caring and helpful (I cannot stress this enough).

The room is slightly small, although, I can attribute it to the fact that I had a lot of bulky luggage. The whole apartment was very neat, clean and spacious. A separate set of crockery is also available at the guest's disposal. As promised, the room was cleaned on Sunday thoroughly.

Because I could not find a place to shift within the time frame I had anticipated, I felt the need to extend my stay. Unfortunately, the place was advance-booked and I had to leave unwillingly.

I'd definitely recommend this place to fellow travelers looking for economical accommodation in Croydon.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Liberty13...
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Lovely flat in a great location”
Reviewed 24 January 2015 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

As a woman travelling alone to attend a course in central London, I was anxious about where I stayed and who I was staying with, especially as I needed a full week's accommodation. The owner was great - welcoming, friendly and helpful. The flat was in a good location, in a quiet residential area, with a short walk to the train station for fast trains into London, close by shops and cafes, and a very short drive to lovely woodland and countryside. Although I had my car, this flat is so close to public transport, that a car isn't necessary. It was a good stay and I would go again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I felt comfortable and safe.
Liked least: All fine
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing