“Not worth the price ”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Transit: Tube: Green Park
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Poor service, average food and high price. We had the omakase menu, average sushi, the miso cod was ok. Poor beef, overcooked and waiter was not polite. Check 600£

Write a ReviewReviews (1,542)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Five of us went out to Nobu to celebrate my daughter's 18th birthday. It was an incredible lunch - really top notch. The service was exceptional. Handsome/well groomed waiting staff who were friendly. The Miso Black Cod was to die for. Yes this is expensive but you can see why - top level service and every dish including the Orange Flower tea was exquisite. This is really exclusive and definitely felt special. The staff made a really fuss of my daughter and she had a special pudding complete with a candle. I was very happy. It was worth the expense. Memorable and the best cuisine.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Love Japanese food but disappointed with Nobu. I went with a group of friends. We each paid on average £85 for each of our meals. Meals that were just so incredibly unsatisfying. We could just kick ourselves for choosing this restaurant. Service was so poor. Sushi was average and I make a better teriyaki salmon at home. Staff were rude and our bill at the end was incorrect which staff rectified once we pointed out the error.

More ridiculously, I wanted to bring a cake for my friend as we were celebrating an event. I called in advance and was told that if we brought our own cake, there would a charge of £5/head plus 15% service charge. Although that would have been cheaper than choosing any of their desserts on the menu!

Joke of a restaurant!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The black cod miso and whiskey cappuccino have kept me coming back for years (since 2010 in Park Lane). The food is great, eating both upstairs and downstairs are enjoyable- I do prefer eating downstairs for a more relaxed/lounge atmosphere. The crowd is sometimes questionable, but anyways, great food!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is my favorite and one of the best restaurants globally. In Mayfair facing the Hyde Part. All the dishes prawns, fish, beef were cooked to perfection. Minor hiccup in service but was sorted out by the manager in a minute. A must visit restaurant for sure.