“A Great Day Out!!”

KidZania London Entrance Ticket Off Peak Flexi
Ranked #94 of 437 Fun & Games in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At KidZania London children can explore more than 60 real-life activities. Spanning across 75,000 square feet, KidZania London is a child-size city located in Westfield, Shepherd’s Bush where the kids are in charge! Have your kids ever dreamt of becoming a pilot, a firefighter or the next award winning singer? Role-play has long been a favourite past-time of children through the generations. Watch the excitement on their faces as they try out more than 60 real life role-play activities in the bank, on stage or fighting crime on the streets as a police officer!
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 April 2018

It was our first time visiting Kidzania, and we were immediately taken by the sheer size of this makeshift city. It must of seemed as though we were lost at the beginning, as Princess (doubt that's her real name, but the kids believed it and by the end of our visit I was beginning to believe it too) made us feel at ease as she explained thoroughly the ins and outs of Kidzania, such as how to earn more money, and what was best for my children aged 3, 7 and 9.

My 7 and 9 year old did around 5 activities together, including the tour bus, where they were able to earn money touring around the city. This was enjoyable as both the driver, who I believe was called Harry, and the conductor (Chloe) got involved in the activity. 3 year olds are allowed on the tour bus, which was great, as she could be with her brothers.

My sons also did the police activity, where we were greeted by Emily. She was very engaging, and it seemed as though my boys were having a blast. They said it was their favourite activity.

There are many places to buy food, though they were quite expensive, I’m so glad we brought our own lunch. Another person with a bowler hat, Marshmallow (also doubting this name) had told us about the burger making activity where the children can make a burger for 2 pounds, but the line was too long, so we had not done it. Marshmallow was also very helpful.

They were also a British Airways Pilot, a Radio DJ, and a Windows Cleaner. My 3 year old kept going to the supermarket, which she enjoyed, definitely more than I did. She also went to the new technology place, where my wife spent her time watching Peppa Pig episodes with our daughter. Princess also told us about the theatre and the free face paint. The line was a bit long, but that was to be expected.

Overall, it was a great day out. Would definitely recommend bringing cash, since the lockers only accept cash, and there are no ATMs around the city, which there should be. Be prepared to queue, especially during school holidays. It was unfortunate that our 3 year old could not do the activities her older siblings could. However, this was explained to us by Princess, who gave us many alternative options. We kept seeing her throughout the day, and she kept checking up on us, which was reassuring

1  Thank Dont W
KidZaniaLondon1, Guest Relations Manager at KidZania London, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

I am so grateful for your great five star review of KidZania London!

I am so pleased that your whole family enjoyed your visit. Your kind words for Princess, Harry, Chloe, Emily and Marshmallow have been passed onto them and they were incredibly happy to hear that they had made such an impact on your day.

Thank you so much for the brilliant review, and I hope that we are able to welcome you into the city again in the future.

Kindest regards,

Guest Relations, KidZania London

Write a ReviewReviews (1,236)
All reviews
in 15 reviews
"pilot"
in 98 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We were a bit surprised at how negative some of the reviews are on here but we decided to visit anyway and we’re so glad we did! A unique attraction (in the UK anyway!) that kept our 7 year old very happy. He just loved the busyness and importance of all the jobs. Being able to open a bank account was a highlight as well as making chocolate. It is expensive but you can save quite a bit booking in advance or getting the 2for1 deal travelling by train. Will definitely visit again.

I cannot thank you enough for the great review and five star rating!

I'm so pleased that your 7 year old had such a happy visit. Please congratulate him on working hard and opening his own bank account; this is a great achievement, particularly after one visit.

I am glad that you would like to re-visit; we do look forward to seeing you again. At present, we have an Easter sale on our Annual Pass too!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We've been twice, both times dropped the children and went shopping. The children aged 8 & 9 loved it. So easy for them to navigate alone and enjoy the experience to the fullest. My 13 year old went on one of the occasions and was bored stiff after 1/2 hour. Would most definitely go again but wouldn't book via kidzania direct as they are so expensive and always book for early in the day as midday is mental

Thank you for your five star review of KidZania London; we are very grateful for you taking the time to send us the feedback.

I am delighted that your 8 and 9 year old had a fantastic day twice! I would love to welcome them back into the city again too. Additionally, we do have a sale on our Annual Pass currently, as an Easter special, which could save you money overall if you were to visit regularly.

I am of course disappointed to hear that your 13 year old didn't have a fun or interesting time. We are aimed at 4-14 year olds, so although they are towards the upper end of our age range, I do usually tend to see 13 year olds having a great time. I would suggest more complex activities such as Capital Radio Station, Pokémon Animation Studio or studying for a degree at KidZania University.

Thank you again for such a lovely review.

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Yesterday we took my 5 year old daughter to kidZAnia for the 2nd time and had another fantastic experience.

We arrived at 10:30 and breezed straight in which was fantastic as I was worried it would be manic due to the Easter holidays.

My daughter managed to do lots of the activity’s shop checkout, surgery, vet, cabin crew just to name a few and loved them all. I personally loved A&E.

I found staff to be attentive and supportive if my child needed a hand during any of the activities.

We purchased drinks and snacks whilst inside and found them to be fine and a reasonable price considering your in central London.

On the whole it was amazing experience for my daughter that I highly recommend. We will visit again and look forward to bringing my son once he’s old enough

I am so pleased that you were able to return to KidZania London, and that you had another fantastic day! Thank you for your lovely review, and such a positive rating; we are so very grateful.

I am particularly pleased that you found our wonderful staff members to be attentive and supportive. I know that your kind words will put many smiles on their faces.

I hope that we are able to see you again soon.

Kindest regards,

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

...when your children go to sleep with a smile on their faces.
I took my 7 year old and 4 year old to Kidzania earlier this week and they had a fabulous time. We arranged to go with a group of friends, whose children ranged from 4 years to 10 years. I had done a little research as to the type of activities available as I was concerned that my 4 year was too young to really get the most of what was on offer. As it turns out, my youngest made a beeline for the postal delivery service and had a blast trundling all around Kidzania delivering parcels. She was insistent I didn’t follow her and her friend, so us mums lurked stealth like behind corners and enjoyed watching them assert their independence.
The older children thoroughly enjoyed being cabin crew and pilots, that was a definite hit. They also enjoyed making burgers at GBK...and then eating them.

I felt reassured that the children were safe as they were tagged and I was pleased to see plenty of staff around willing to assist with any questions we had.

It was a really good learning opportunity for the children, they could earn Kidzania currency doing a variety of jobs, my eldest became quite savvy at revisiting the places that paid the most! They were able to try jobs that wouldn’t normally be on their radar, for example, racing car mechanics. They responded to emergencies as police, firemen and paramedics, putting out the fire was a great deal of fun.

There were lots of other jobs that they could have opted for but we ran out of time. Next time we will have s go at being a dentist and being on a radio show.

It was a decent day out, well worth the trip to Westfield. I would take the children back again as I think there is still so much more to get out of it...plus I think my children have plans of opening bank accounts!!!

KidZaniaLondon1, Guest Relations Manager at KidZania London, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Your review was so lovely to read, it has indeed put a smile on my face too. Thank you so much for taking the time to pass on your feedback.

I am so glad that you felt safe, as well as being able to have fun, and congratulations to your children for completing such a variety of activities!

I am so pleased that we will be seeing you again in the future; our Annual Pass currently has a sale on at the moment if you would be interested in purchasing one so that you can become a regular visitor.

Thank you again and best wishes.

Kind regards,