Hilton London Bankside
US$351
US$254
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
  • Bar/Lounge
US$202
US$168
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$212
US$135
US$223
US$158
US$245
US$182
US$140
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$62
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments(London)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$157
Agoda.com
  • Free Internet
US$73
2,080 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeborough marketsouthwark stationmillennium bridgetate modernjubilee linesouth banklounge accessminute walkglobe theatrefantastic hotelturn down servicemini barmodern hoteldeluxe roomafternoon tealondon eye
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Popped in here for a few drinks before leaving london.

Service was pretty good.

Not the cheapest place but that way there is no trouble or undesireables hanging about.

We had some food which came out quick and was nice enough.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
HiltonLondonBankside, Director of Rooms at Hilton London Bankside, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear William P,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us at the Hilton London Bankside.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your time in our Distillery Bar before you left London.

We do hope to welcome you and your family back again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Have booked room with City view. Take a look at our pictures from our room 444 and decide for yourself!We also had a room including breakfast. On our last Day we had to leave at 6 am to catch our plane. Breakfast is from 6 am. The evening before we asked if possible to get breakfast in the room at 5.30 am. It was and we booked breakfast for only 1 person as did not want to cause any inconveneince (we are 3 persons). The breakfast delivered was poor and e.i the Bread Rolls we ordered was not delivered. On our Way to Gatwick we received an extra Bill for breakfast. Have stayed in other 5 Stars also leaving early and they do not charge breakfast when included and when not open early. Well that combined with this so called “City view” give the conclusion: STAY AWAY from this hotel. The 2 Stars is for the restaurant and the location.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank karbei_dk
HiltonLondonBankside, Director of Rooms at Hilton London Bankside, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear karbei_dk,

I am disappointed to learn that we did not exceed your expectations on this occasion and your breakfast was not to your satisfaction. Please note that I have personally investigated your reservation and due to a system error the breakfasts were charged to your room however the charges were immediately removed and refunded back to you.

In regards to the room description, I can see that you had booked through a third party website. Unfortunately, we do not have a direct influence on the description that is used by the third parties. However, I would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention and rest assured we have been in contact with the third-party company to ensure that the necessary corrections are made.

I do hope that this experience will not deter you from visiting us again in the future as we would very much like to Make It Right for you in the future.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

The hotel is ok. Staff respond to requests and are very friendly and helpful. But with all the poetics being waxed about on FlyerTalk was expecting way more. Yes, I know it’s prob because I’m just a puny gold member ... We get free breakfast and quite a free minibar. But don’t get too excited - the minibar is actually two bottles of water, one bottle of coke and one Diet Coke. Technically the bottled water is standard issue room free so all u get extra are two cokes - really?

Also, would be nice to have a coffee maker in the room ... if you stay and are fond of coffee ... what the raving reviews don’t tell you is you need your own coffee maker ...
Lastly, location is a bit far off unless you count Tate. Other than that a good hotel.

I’m a bit disappointed. Next time, i will try the Conrad ...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ongo51720
HiltonLondonBankside, Raoul de Souza - Hotel Manager at Hilton London Bankside, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear ongo51720,
Thank you for your feedback. I believe you are still staying with us, we have tried to contact you to 'Make it Right'. I will leave my details in your room to contact me directly if you need any further assistance.
Raoul de Souza- Hotel Manager

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We were very much looking forward to our stay at Hilton Bankside, and had high expectations. I’ve visited London many times before, but this was the third time with my teenage daughter. Our previous stays has been at smaller boutique hotels, with excellent service and staff smalltalking to us, giving us the feeling of being home away from home.

I called Hilton Bankside a week or so before my stay, requesting a quiet room on a higher floor. The man I spoke to, confirmed this. I considered ordering breakfast too, so I asked if they had gluten-free options, but he couldn’t give me an answere. He set me over to the kitchen staff, but after waiting for a long time, I gave up.

Upon arrival, we got a room on the first floor. I told about the request and confirmation of a room higher up, but the lady from the staff told us that they were fully booked three days ago, and that the room wasn’t available. We could have a higher category room, if we paid more. I wanted the room I was promised, but she offered me a free drink in the bar instead. After some talking, she offered us a room on the 6th floor the next day, and we accepted. They reserved 100 pound on my credit card, in case we would have something from the mini bar.

My daughter didn’t think it was very cozy to live with clothes in suitcases on the floor, waiting for another room, so we decided to stay in the first room, trying to make it a bit like home. Before going out, we wanted a snack, and found the mini bar menu and prices in our room. Unfortunately the mini bar was empty, and the desk told us that a filled up mini bar only was for the higher category rooms.

Maid service varied from day to day. Some days, used glasses and coffee cups were removed and replaced. Other days we had to wash the glasses ourselves. Sometimes there were sheets on the bedside floors at night, sometimes not. Trash bin were emptied, but tables and surfaces weren’t washed.

We loved the bathroom, because it was spacious, modern and with a very good shower. The beds were wonderful, and contributed to good night’s sleep. The room was quiet, and we didn’t meet one single guest in the corridor or elevator, on this «very fully booked» hotel.

I don’t think we were very welcome, to be honest. And we certainly didn’t feel special. The staff treated people differently, and to us they were impersonal and slightly arrogant.

Next time, we will find a smaller hotel. A place were the owners do their best for every guest, because everyone is important. Now, we have one more day to stay at Hilton Bankside. When we leave, we will never come back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank theteacheress
HiltonLondonBankside, Raoul de Souza- Hotel Manager at Hilton London Bankside, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Theteacheress, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay so far. I am disappointed to read that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. Please let me know how we can make this right for you, I have left my contact details in your room. I look forward hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I was a little worried staying over in this area of London but boy was I surprised. The hotel was out of this world!! From the moment you walk into the lobby its 5* The hotel/rooms/staff are brilliant. Its less than a 10min walk from the tube and easy distance of The Shard/Tower Bridge and lots of places to eat and do something. Will definately be back

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
HiltonLondonBankside, Director of Rooms at Hilton London Bankside, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear ruth c,

I am delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed you stay and our hotel facilities and location were to your convenience.

Myself and the team do sincerely appreciate your kind words and recommendations.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.