“Exsotic food in London”
Review of Salut!

Salut!
Ranked #1,293 of 24,261 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived to innovative restaurant, let by the young chef Francecsco that incorporates Medetierian Italian, French cuisine. We enjoyed the Veloute with leeks and the octopus terrine, and the carpacio. For main dishes the rissoto with peas which was very creamy and special, the tasty lamb with sweetbreads, and red mullet with lemon flavor and fresh spinach.
Concluded with cheese and tonka vanilla panakota.
The service, the friendliness of the chef and his highly skilled cooking made the whole difference. We are looking forward for our next visit soon !

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Nice place, nice ambience but food not up to what we expected, couple of us had the beef cheek and it was luke warm, we did tell the staff who said they would inform the chef , we had previously noticed on other reviews it said luke warm food but they obviously haven't listened. The cheese board was ridiculous for the price, a few slivers of cheese and when I say slivers that's what they were. The hake was lovely, you definitely need to order extra sides if you like to be full after your meal.
The vanilla tart with goats cheese and mascarpone, was too overpowering with goats cheese, would not recommend.
We are real foodies and love our nice meals but will not be returning when there are so many other fine dining places to choose from..

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Ate here last night & really enjoyed it.
Beef carpaccio, Duck & Vanilla tart - all excellent.
Tasted the mackerel starter, stone bass & hake mains but not lucky enough to grab any of the chocolate desert..! Any or all were well presented & tasty - don't overdo the salt, chef!
Wine probably too syrupy for me but ok price.
Staff (chefs, waiters & manager) all helped deliver a great evening - thanks guys!
Perhaps a little pricey however we'd return.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I came to eat at this restaurant with a friend of mine under recommendation for other people.
I didn’t know exactly what to expect, but I was really blown away from the food. I was sitting next to the kitchen counter and I noticed how carefully the Chefs plated all the dishes. All the dishes were so tasteful and delicious. We had the octopus with Nduja, the mackerel, which was unbelievable, the beef tartare and the risotto with mushroom and, it was absolutely amazing. I can’t believe that in such a small place there could be so much talent.
Thank you very much to Chef Francesco and his team for the amazing experience given.
I will definitely come back very soon and will spread the voice because that place deserves to be full every day.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

We had a lovely meal here for my birthday. Great food and a lovely ambience. We will definitely be returning.

Been to Salut!? Share your experiences!