“I love everything about this place”

Barbarossa Wood Fired Pizza Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #10 of 311 Restaurants in Middlesbrough
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Best pizza around, amazing staff and great prices. What more could anybody want?

Great deals on Orange Pip days too. This will continue to be one of my favourite restaurants in the Boro.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Best pizza in Middlesbrough, and very reasonable prices, especially happy hour. The dough is fermented for 72 hours and you can tell; such a delightfully light and fluffy textured crust. Spot on!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant on a couple of occasions with my family, after recommendations from my brother and being an avid pizza lover I HAD to come here and try it for myself. When you first enter the establishment it has quite a rustic vibe to it, the owner is extremely welcoming and pleasant alongside his waiting staff. You can see into the kitchen which - from quick glance - is completely immaculate. I had a few questions regarding certain toppings on the pizza I wanted and the owner kindly sat down and went through what the ingredient was, spice level and even recommended the amount I should have depending on my personal taste. The pizza when it came out to us was absolutely gorgeous, right from the first bite I was hooked, the sour dough base is crispy and just the right thickness to be able to devour the full pizza without feeling bloated! The cheese and toppings are spaced out evenly and not completely overcrowded like some restaurants make the mistake of doing, the chips are salted just right and the drinks - soft and alcoholic - are wonderful. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who has a love for pizza or wants to try some genuinely tasty and addictive food. Hats off to the owner and his staff, you should all be so proud of what you have accomplished!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I had the Sour-dough Pizza Base which was fantastic.It enhanced the topping, which was Chicken, perfectly. I will certainly go there again.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Been 3 times now, twice with family and once with friends.
Great service and real nice vibe
The sourdough pizza's are sooo nice and my 6yr old has told us ' the best pizza ever' so im not gonna argue.