“Reliably tasty!”
Review of New Sole Plaice

New Sole Plaice
Ranked #5 of 876 Restaurants in Norwich
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Popular local chippy but well worth a trip from the city. They cook in vegetable oil which is unusual for Norwich. A good variety of vegetarian food as well as the usual chippy fare and lovely friendly owners.

1  Thank Catherine O

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

so our latest visit to norwich we decided to try out the top fish and chips places
this was the first for us as it was highest on trip advisor.
well it was a big disappointment - no atmosphere and average service
would not go back!

1  Thank damiansaunders81
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Just been to Sole Plaice again for cod and chips which was excellent again. Great place to go and very friendly.

1  Thank tcsharman
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Tonight was my second time visiting here. I make sure I visit New Sole Plaice every time I visit Norwich and their food is SO GOOD. The hospitality of the owners is awesome. We were offered two complimentary potato fritters (again!). Love this place and of course next time I’m
in Norwich you know I’ll be there! Just sad they close on Monday. Ordered a large cod, fries, and cheese burger for £10.50. Thanks guys!! Keep up the good work and great prices!

1  Thank themilkman78
Reviewed 31 January 2018

This chippy is closing for a well earned holiday during February. How will we manage? Last Friday was as good as all previous Fridays, whether for lunch or dinner time take-away fish n chips.
Best in Norwich