“Quite simply the best Gelateria... PERIOD!!!”
Review of Cafe Gelato

Cafe Gelato
Ranked #1 of 15 Dessert in Norwich
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Absolutely outstanding ice cream. I've tried pretty much all the Gelato, and a few of the sorbets and they have all been fantastic. Bursting with flavour, creamy and smooth. Particularly like the Caramelized Fig and Ricotta and the Earl Grey, and the Grapefruit sorbet was lovely too. Lovely owners, lovely clean shop with a reasonable amount of seating. Not tried the coffee yet, but you get a free mini cone with it I believe? Go check it out, you won't be disappointed!!!

1  Thank Tim K

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I tried to buy ice cream here when Gelato first opened but they had sold out. The owner, instead of just sending us away, gave us the opportunity to try little scoops from the left overs in the containers, a kind gesture and one that made me think I wanted to return (that and the tantalising mouthfuls that we tried!!)
Today we went back and I had the best ever pistachio ice cream I have ever tried, beats the ice cream parlour on St Giles and the new one in Southwold. My husband had the caramelised fig and ricotta, wow! The service was excellent and the Italian family who were there in front of us talking to the owners, seemed mightily impressed as well. That says it all!!!!
We will be going back to try the coffee and the tempting biscotti when next in town. I was also amazed by the price-incredibly good value, again cheaper than some but much better quality.

1  Thank Sally B
Reviewed 7 September 2017

No messing around, this ice creams are the best I ever had in England and it would be very appreciated by Italians (like I am) in Italy too!!!
Tasty, soft, creamy and velvety... with an acceptable range of excellent flavours and a very crispy - UK made - cone!!!
You can also divert to a "very Italian" espresso, cappuccino or macchiato.
Everything is exactly like you would expect, in one word D.O.C.

Price are ranging from £2 to £5 for a cone. £2 - 2 flavours - is large enough for me.
The espresso is £1, Cappuccino around £2.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Fantastic gelato so delicious and creamy. So many flavours to chose from and very good value. Only £2 for a small cone. Also very good coffee/espresso. Well worth a visit. Pistachio and vanilla definitely recommended

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Absolutely delicious Italian icecream - I can recommend the strawberry. Very friendly staff. Thank you.