“Sunday snacks”

Add it.
Greggs
Ranked #5 of 7 Bakeries in Norwich
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Even though most of the city may be shut up on a Sunday, this was open for a quick refreshment stop whilst my wife was carrying out 'open wallet surgery' in nearby JoJo Maman Bebe and Moda Pelle.
If you download the Greggs app and use paypal to load it with money you get regular freebies, I had a free Lucozade Cherry on this visit.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Gregg's reputation is fairly well established - basic fare at reasonable prices. This outlet has been updated but the brand is rarely my first choice.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Absolutely appalling for the price you pay to eat in,for the amount of staff working at the same time the tables were dirty rubbish not cleared away tables dirty floors not swept,I think the area manager needs to have a word with the store manager

Reviewed 22 November 2017

A Greggs is, in the end, a Greggs and you know what you can expect when you get there. I had breakfast there a couple of times and it was cheap, decent and filled a space!

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I downloaded the payment app for this place about three years ago and each year they give you a free sweet treat which means when you go in you are enticed by the sauasage rolls... but not on this occasion. On this occasion I had a chicken Katsu pastry and it was lovely. I also bought my wife a chicken pastry.
I’m looking forward to the Greggs opening on Longwater near my home.