“Delicious! ”
Review of Sundaes Gelato

Sundaes Gelato
Ranked #11 of 15 Dessert in Norwich
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

This is the second time we have visited and I’ll keep coming back for the crepes!
I think these are fair value for money and I’d rather come here for a pudding then stay in a restaurant for a slice of expensive cake!
Lovely atmosphere and great puddings.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Came here with my friend to treat her for her birthday, we shared a waffle which was delicious but extremely filling! Despite sharing it I was stuffed, initially I thought it was a little pricey but it is defiantly good value for money. Will be visiting again to try more of the delicious treats on offer.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Food and service amazing. Very helpful when it comes to allergies, my partner has a nut allergy and he ordered the brownie boom waffle not realising there were nuts in it and the young lady named Ella was very helpful and efficient in getting it changed to something different for him. Would highly recommend.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We had been out to dinner and rather than pay exorbitant dessert prices popped in here for a cone. Jeff's cake was a bit sickly but blueberry cheesecake yummy. Will come back. Good value £2 for one scoop £3.50 for two in nice waffle cone.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

More and more young people are turning away from drinking in pubs, and this is a good example of the alternative. Always busy and deservably so, this shop serves great coffee and ice creams in a trendy bright shop in Norwich. It is also open till late, making it a great place to visit after a meal out elsewhere (try nearby al dente for fabulous Italian pasta). The coffee etc are very good and the huge range of ice cream will delight. I had a new flavour called Apple Pie, and it was delicious with a nice hint of cinnamon. My wife had a coffee, which smelt and tasted like coffee! Prices are reasonable and geared towards the younger person's budget, but oldies like me will also feel very comfortable and at home. Highly recommended!