- breakfast served without bacon because they 'forgot' about it. (Only people in the cafe were myself and my mum).
- food brought and left without giving us cutlery, had to ask for knives and forks.
- despite us being the only two people inside the cafe it took half an hour for our breakfast to be served.
- eggs asked to be well done came extremely runny.
- tomatoes and mushrooms were tinned.
Then, to top it all off, we tried to pay with a Scottish £20 note and they didn't know what It was. I will never forget the dumbfounded expression on their faces - 'we can't accept this because we don't know what it is...'
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.