“By far the best I've ever had.”

Moorish Falafel Bar
Ranked #3 of 140 Quick Bites in Norwich
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 October 2021

I like chickpeas and humous a lot, but whenever I've eaten falafel I find it stodgy and bland. On Lower Goat Lane there's a really good sandwich and savoury pastry shop so I got a sandwich there but my pal wanted a falafel. We sat eating our take aways and he waxed lyrical about the falafel, which did look and smell great. I had a long train journey ahead of me so I decided to chance it and try a falafel for the umpteenth time. I'm really glad I did as it was outstanding. The wrap was just right (often they're thick and doughy), delicious salad and the huge moist falafel in a spicy and savoury sauce. By far and away the best I've ever had and for just a fiver what a delicious filling meal.

Date of visit: October 2021
Write a reviewReviews (391)

Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

Came here twice recently while visiting Norwich. Service is super friendly, food tastes great and is reasonably priced. Overall, a great experience, and will definitely return when I come back to the city!

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 6 July 2021 via mobile

I visited with my wife for lunch. The food was piping hot and delicious. To top this off its great value. I'll definitely be visiting again.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 2 July 2021

my first visit after many recommendations. How disappointed i was when the wrap contained something closer to charcoal than BBQ flavoured vegan pork fried / burnt and totally dry and uneatable. Sadly i didnt have my phone with me to photograph it and was away from the shop when i settled down by the river to eat it. If i was in the city i would have returned it for a refund. Disappointing customer service with a message saying " sorry we will look after you next time". Sorry but every time should be the same quality. wont visit again and wont recommend reccomend

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

Everything on the menu I've tried has been delicious, not only the falafel options but the meat substitutes too. Service is always speedy

Date of visit: May 2021