“Great steak”

Middletons Steakhouse & Grill Norwich
Reserve with OpenTable
Middletons Steakhouse & Grill Norwich is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #92 of 889 Restaurants in Norwich
Price range: US$9 - US$63
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Located in the centre of Norwich, the stylish steakhouse is perfect for dining or relaxing anytime in the day. All of our meat is delivered fresh everyday from our very own butchery in Middleton, Norfolk, ensuring a delightfully fresh meal each and every time you visit. Our fixed price menu is perfect for a working lunch, a break from shopping or an early dinner, unrivalled at £9.95 for three courses, available Monday to Saturday 12-6pm. And why not check out our delicious Sunday Roast too?
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went here and had the 2 course menu!
Me and my friend had a pate and chicken wings followed by the steak!
Really prompt service and the steak was cooked perfectly

1  Thank Pepper1990
Write a ReviewReviews (2,118)

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Lovely family meal. Friendly staff and well priced varied menu. Would certainly recommend and plan to go back next time I'm in Norwich

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Visited Middletons again last night, I've felt it's been going downhill on our last couple of visits but my sister and her fiancé were in town and wanted to try it. Whilest we had a nice evening, my sister and I decided to go all out and ordered the chateaubriand to share. My sisters fiancé ordered this for himself and we were told by the waiter to expect huge portions....this was not the case. My sister and I who shared (as suggested in the menu) both left feeling hungry, once cut it was basically 3 slices of steak each - not reflective of the £50.00 price tag for the dish. The side orders were also really stingy, a tiny square of dauphinois potatoes and a cup of fries which wasn't even full. For the money we definitely won't be recommending or returning as there are much better places in the city.

2  Thank louisenorwich77
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I took me and my girlfriend on a date here and we were impressed. Even though it was a full house we received our food very fast. Starters within 2 or 3 minutes. And mains boy long after our starters were cleared. We had a few cocktails that were very nice. The steaks were cooked exactly ad we asks and tasted amazing. But the single biggest factor in the 5 star rating from me ? Our server Jack. Very friendly. Attentive. Fast. Made good recommendations. Couldn't speak highly enough of the service he provided. Thanks Jack! For my first visit you made a great first impression.

1  Thank Saffronwinter13
Reviewed 31 March 2018

The first time of going here, and We were very disopointed, the service was very slow. The music was very loud we couldn't hear each other when we were talking. We asked twice for the music to be turned down but no one bothered. The chefs were shouting out so loudly for the waiters. They should have a bell or something instead. We didn't get asked if we wanted anything else i.e sauces or vinegar, we were not asked if everything was ok at any point. My mums burger didn't even look like a burger and was burnt so it got sent back, which when she had her second burger which was beef she found chicken in it too!? The mussels were tiny I have never seen mussels so small, Pate for starter was rediculous there was more pate there than there was bread, 2 tiny slices of a very small baguette. The gammon was burnt and so thin and 2 small bits, it just looked like 2 bacon rashers. I have never seen gammon like it. The prices u pay for the extremely small amount of food you get is just a joke. We were all still hungry after It certainly did not fill us up. And literally 10 chips we got on our plates! Come on!! Very unhappy and never going back.

1  Thank Laura P
Kirstie B, Guest Relations Manager at Middletons Steakhouse & Grill Norwich, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to review your last visit with us. I was sorry to read you were disappointed and would like to get in touch to talk about it.

Please can you email kirstie@middletons-shg.co.uk referencing 'TA Norwich' with your contact details?

Thanks,