“pop in for Coffee and Cake”
Review of Delice

Delice
Ranked #9 of 15 Dessert in Norwich
Price range: US$3 - US$16
Description: Coffee shop by day, wine and tapas bar by night! Join us for Some British style sharing platters, fine wines and premium beers and ciders! Situated in the heart of Norwich, Delice offers a huge selection of mouthwatering ice cream sundaes made ​​from locally Produced Ronaldos ice cream. Serving Italy's first coffee, Lavazza crema, freshly Prepared hot and cold breakfasts and lunches, cream teas; homemade cakes and pastries and much more! Delice offers a wide variety of baguettes, hot toasted paninis, sandwiches, jacket potatoes, savory and salad. We hope our customers enjoy what Delice Has to offer, with quality produce in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Device has changed owners and is just as good. The perfect place to pop in to for a drink and a slice of something good. Plus they offer all sorts of lunches, ice-cream and snacks. A small cafe but clean and tidy with a good location over looking the castle.
Reasonable prices with friendly service.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 8 April 2018

While leaving the hairdressers nearby I bumped into an old friend and we decided to go for coffee in Delice.

On the whole disappointing for me, my friend went for a croisant and coffee and I had a cheese scone and a latte.

Firstly, the Latte was tepid and the cheese scone which I didn't want warmed up was so dry it just crumbled, must have been the day befores. I couldn't spread the butter and sat in a lump!

Not very good value for what we paid.

The staff were friendly.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I had to get a mum-to-be gift card from the City not realising the shop opened at 9.30 a.m! But decided to have breakfast here - walked past here many times and the smells are amazing. The staff were really polite - it was lovely and quiet so I could read my book - when the scrambled eggs came they were perfect - piping hot and creamy - just like my dear departed father used to make us. Will come again for lunch as their baguettes always look fab and I think they do a Christmas baguette. Yum!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 31 August 2017

2nd time my daughter & I have visited here. Excellent service & choice. Prices are very reasonable too.
We watched the hustle & bustle of Norwich as we ate out hot croissant filled with cheese & ham. Polished off with Banana bread & Victoria Sandwich before catching the Park & ride back to the car.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely all day breakfast type lunch, hot, prompt and tasty. What more could you ask for? Staff were attentive and pruce was reasonable. Thank you

Date of visit: August 2017