“Good value for money”

Cosmo Norwich
Ranked #137 of 877 Restaurants in Norwich
Price range: US$3 - US$21
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a good experience here. We found it to be very professional, organised and the staff were friendly and attentive. The choice of food is impressive and the food itself was reasonably nice, the Lamb Rogan Josh and Thai green curry were delicious.This place is excellent value for money and we will visit again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Expected a typical world cuisine buffet and was let down. Compared to the many others there are, this one was a huge disappointment.
The food was incredibly mediocre and there wasn't a single dish I had twice. The chef behind the grill bluntly told me it was temporarily closed but when I went up 10mins later and saw it re-opened I just couldn't be bothered to get any prawns or squid, it was that boring!
Neither of us were wowed by anything. The desserts were probably the worst part, second only to the customer service or lack of. Would recommend avoiding!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We choose Cosmo when we have birthday meals as there are more of us and with all the different food types there is always something for everyone. From adults to children you do not go away hungry and if you want to keep the bill down use the refillable drinks.

It was packed when we went but the staff were able to still look after us and always plenty of food.

This is the 4th time I have been and will definitely go again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for my youngest boys birthday last week with my hubby and our other son. I had high expectations towards Cosmo because my sons friends recommended it and some of my friends from slimming world too. However I was extremely disappointed. The drinks were a good price and overall the cost was ok (£15 all you can eat) but it was extremely bland and the oysters gave off an awful fishy smell and didn’t look properly cleaned. The cheesy nachos smelled like socks which really put my hubby off since he’s lactose intolerant! Everything looked grubby and noddles were merged into other noddles. Only enjoyed the chicken nuggets. The desserts were ok but nothing memorable the soft ice cream machine was barely working and it ended up tasting like water, the scoop ice cream had multiple flavours but it mostly tasted the same, the chocolate fountain had bits of marshmallows floating in it and didn’t taste like chocolate more like chocolate sauce. The small cakes they offered and jellies however weren’t bad. Will not be returning, take my advice you’d be better off eating food from a zoo or a Tesco’s ready meal. 2/10.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went here for my Birthday on 29th March & it was the first time i had been there. Such a huge variety of food, everything you could want. A massive buffet of anything you want, including deserts, as many times as you want. Soft drinks you are allowed to refill as much as you want to.
A great place for the whole family.
Staff were really friendly & helpful, the place was really well set out. Will definitely be going back.