“Fab pictures, you have to go here!”
Review of Past Images - CLOSED

Past Images
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the Past Images. Past Images specialize in period costume and contemporary photography.Come One, Come All! Step back in time with Past Images professional photography. Let us take you back to the medieval, viking or victorian era and create an image of unique quality.The Past Images service is entirely bespoke and suited to the individual customer's needs. We can help you with what to wear, how to stand or where to look but we will also listen.We Specialise in Victorian image photography, and cover York, Yorkshire, Whitby, Scarborough and the Yorkshire Coast.
Reviewed 6 June 2012 via mobile

So much fun dressing up. First pick what scene you want - victorian, knights, princess, riding a unicorn etc etc. Then choose what costume. They tie at the back so would fit all sizes. Then you get your picture taken against a green wall a hand full of times. Then pick which one you want and they'll put it with the background. Ready in an hour.

Or just visit the shop to look at their portfolio. You'll find them in the shambles. I recommend the unicorn!

1  Thank Jessica_nz2

Reviewed 4 September 2011

My 3 year old son and I visited York for the day and stopped at shambles street's past images for a photo, the father and daughter staff there were very friendly and made my son comfortable and took some great photos in a crusader costume which we had printed and were ready 30mins later everyone who has seen the pic loves it and my son told all his friends at nursery about it - it's not cheap but I'd definately recommend it x Charlie and sir spencer

1  Thank lehairycrab