“Reasonable”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went for an early evening meal. The restaurant was quiet but filled slightly before we left. Popadoms were okay with mango chutney, chopped onion and cucumber and a very vinegary mint and yoghurt dip - one to avoid! Main courses were okay but if I order dansak I expect pineapple and don’t expect to be asked if I want it added or not as it is part of the dish. Probably won’t pay a return visit.

1  Thank trishwaller

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Had a great meal in here and the friendly staff were attentive without been intrusive.
Definitely will be eating here again.

1  Thank Karen99901
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Had a wonder meal here with friends on Friday 9th March. I'm coeliac and gluten free so a bit worried but I didn't need to be. They even fried my chips separately so I could have some ...Excellent service.
Next time we are in York we will return.
Excellent food and staff and very reasonable prices too.
Well done to you all
Amanda

1  Thank Jadesamjordan
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Participating in the above I went for Indian! Had pappadums upfront with great salsa’s and enjoyed a very good dinner. Definitely value for money

1  Thank Danny_Janssen
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Took visiting family for New Years Eve dinner, warm and friendly welcome from the staff, although very busy we still received excellent service throughout. Food choices and taste first rate. Great way to end the year and prepare for New Year.

1  Thank Yorkteabag