“Lovely cocktails”

Turtle Bay York
Ranked #151 of 951 Restaurants in York
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Like to say Kieran was very lovely and made great cocktails

We enjoyed the venue, staff were friendly and next time we will stay for food

Turtle Bay Y, Manager at Turtle Bay York, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi Natale,

It's great to see that you enjoyed the cocktails so much.
Thank you for your positive comments and yes you must definitely come back to sample our food menu.

Kind regards,
Catherine

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve lived in York for 8 years now and this has without doubt been the best experience I’ve had in a bar. Thanks so much Ellie, you were brilliant and my friends and I will definitely be back again soon!

Hi Joe,

We have passed on your lovely comments to Ellie!
Hopefully you will be joining us again in the not so distant future.

Thanks,
Catherine

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We were cold and hungry so would have eaten anything but I was pleasantly surprised by the food at this chain. The staff were friendly and welcoming and happy to advise on the menu. The food was served very promptly and was OK. I had the vegan curry which was quite mild but would have benefitted from more flavour. The rice was lovely but the flatbread was fridge cold and should have been warmed. All very edible at sensible prices.

Turtle Bay Y, Manager at Turtle Bay York, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Hi Ruth,

We are sorry to hear that the vegan curry lacked in flavour, we will definitely be looking in to this. it's great to hear that the team welcomed you with open arms to our restaurant and advised with the menu accordingly.

We do hope to see you again sometime :)

Many thanks

Tom

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Came here as I visited the one in Leeds and loved it. Exactly the same in York. Gorgeous food and good service. Cocktails are amazing!

Turtle Bay Y, Manager at Turtle Bay York, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Hi Rachel,

We're glad you had such a great time here, as you did in Leeds.
We hope to see you back for some more cocktails :)

One Love
James

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My sister lives in York and I love me some Turtle Bay. Every time we've been I cannot fault the food or excellent service. Emma was brilliant, (we've been served by her before) and she's great with making you feel comfortable, chatty, efficient, great knowledge of cocktails and makes you want to come back again. Thanks for a great time, Turtle Bay York!

Dom

Turtle Bay Y, Manager at Turtle Bay York, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Hi Dom,

It's great to hear that you had a wonderful time and that Emma made you feel comfortable dining with us. We strive for great service and to hear that Emma did just that for you makes us very happy.

We look forward to hopefully seeing you again and i will pass on your kind words to Emma.

Many thanks