“Shocking ”

Yummi
Ranked #526 of 955 Restaurants in York
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Ordered from here in the past.
Food arrived 2 hours late, incorrect order. Would never recommend. Ridiculous excuses about late delivery.

Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

The food and the staff here have been great for me since yummi opened and the great value only makes me love it more

Reviewed 27 February 2016

I love it here, the staff are so lovely and the food is delicious. Me and my friend regularly order from here over phone and we are always greeted by a friendly woman. The food is so 'yummi' especially the warm pulled pork sandwiches with cheese topped off with their lovely choclate cookie latte. I would defiantly recommend Yummi for someone who wants quick delivery of freshly made food.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

I keep coming back as I love this place! Its great to sit outside in the warmer months at the table, enjoy a mint Moroccan tea and watch the world go by. I love the chicken banh mi sandwich, absolutely out of this world, the best sandwich I have ever tasted. My partner also tried some and was very impressed. If you are looking to escape the ordinary and want something a bit different, this is the place for you! They also have some traditional things on the menu, so there is something for everyone! Yummi offer excellent value, they do breakfasts, lunch and evening takeaways, they also deliver (see just eat.)

1  Thank trollface81
Reviewed 20 October 2015

I work in an office in York City Centre. After receiving an email from Yummi with the menu attached, we thought we'd try them for lunch. The sandwiches are generous in size and full of fabulous flavour! The prices are the same as most places in York, making them better/great value for money. The added bonus of they can deliver, means you don't have to walk out for lunch on rainy days. The ladies who work there are always smiley and happy! Love this place! Definitely the best place to grab lunch in York.