“Great cocktails & Snacks”

The Press Northampton
Reserve with OpenTable
The Press Northampton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 574 Restaurants in Northampton
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Description: Family owned & run gourmet burger restaurant. We are a family friendly restaurant and bar with fantastic atmosphere and great customer service. We have a great menu which changes seasonally, we also offer some fantastic Roasts every Sunday from 12. We have everything from kids eat free, NHS Discount, Student Discount, Milkshakes, Skewers, our dedicated Vegan & Vegetarian menu, two for one cocktails, large gin menu, craft beers and enjoy our large wine menu.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

So stumbled onto this place on Saturday Night just gone. Went in about 9 o'clock, found out it was two for one cocktails! fantastic, lots of people eating so decided to get something light to eat. Had the halloumi bites & bruschetta which was great. Great atmosphere and fantastic customer service! really friendly and will return for that alone.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my best friend visited The Press for lunch and I couldn’t of been more impressed with it! The staff were super friendly and the food was brilliant, one of the best burgers I’ve ever had!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

So, first time visiting The Press in Northampton. Fantastic Sunday roast and great portions. We all had beef and it was cooked really well. Atmosphere was great and staff made us feel really welcome. Will be back again soon :)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We visited the Press on St Patrick’s day for our daughters birthday. We all had excellent meals including burgers, skewers and salads. All were excellent. We also had a tiny baby with us... which seemed to be no problem. I took our own birthday cake which again was not a problem. We shall be returning. Great food and service, a fantastic addition to Northampton!!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I went here with a friend after hearing that they had a vegan menu. The place it's self doesn't have a lot of atmosphere & our table (just inside the front door) felt like we were sat in the middle of the floor. I ordered a seitan burger & chunky chips. It was a huge plate full of food. The chips were lovely but the burgers (there were 2 in a bun) were rock hard. I had hoped for something home made but these looked like they were straight out of a packet from the freezer. It was very disappointing. My friend had a meat burger & sweet potato fries which she enjoyed & once again it was a big plate full of food. The staff were lovely and very apologetic about the burgers. I was offered a free dessert and had the most delicious sticky toffee pudding which I might just go back for again. Overall a bit disappointing.