Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews bargain price lovely receptionist great central location communal areas water pressure a great nights sleep room was clean family room tea and coffee air con stayed here town centre shower desk
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Upon arrival I was welcomed openly and all questions I had was answered very well. Rushna was very helpful and very kind and treated me very well. Because of her I am more than willing to be a returning customer at Travelodge as she made me very welcome and listen carefully thank you big shout to Rushna

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Travelodge UK, General Manager at Travelodge Northampton Central, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your helpful review of our Northampton Central Travelodge, we appreciate the time you have taken to share your positive experience with us.

We encourage our hotel to work hard towards providing the best experience possible for our guests, so we are delighted to hear that our team member was able to make your stay more enjoyable.

We aim to provide a great stay to our guests and we will continue to do so by making the most of customer feedback.

Thank you for your kind comments, we hope to see you again soon. - Zack from The Social Media Team

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was checked in nu Rushna received excellent nt service from her she told me about places to eat and delivery services and everything in my room was perfect great stay hotel smelt fresh all staff were polite and kind

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Travelodge UK, General Manager at Travelodge Northampton Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I came here to stay with my family and received a very warm welcome from rushna, checking in was excellent,the hotel had a gorgeous scent, my room was perfect apart from the air conditioning system, I had issues with that and Rushna resolved to in a quick fashion by moving me to another room and I was also given complimentary breakfast

Trip type: Travelled on business
James From the Social Media Team, General Manager at Travelodge Northampton Central, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for reviewing our Travelodge Northampton Central Hotel.

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed this stay with us.

Please rest assured that the hotel's management team do check up on reviews of their hotels so your comments have been passed on.

Once again we'd like to thank you for leaving this lovely review and we do hope that you stay with us again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I got the best services from Rushna and Dan .. they was very helpful for me and olso very nice.. I totally RECOMEND . The hotel smelt fresh and my room and everything in my room was ok they advised me where to eat also helped me print things for work which helped me out for work thank you Rushna and Dan.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for reviewing our Travelodge Northampton Central Hotel.

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed this stay with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a perfect stay during my couple of Nights I stayed at the above hotel. From the receptionist (Rushna and Dan) were absolutely great. They were friendly and helpful for the entire duration of my stay. The room was emaculate and the hotel was spotless and smells lovely.
I would recommend anyone to stay at TLodge Northampton Central.