Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great family day out!

Came here for a day trip while on holiday nearby. It is a lovely forest!! Lots to explore and do... read more

Reviewed yesterday
brant28
Bury, United Kingdom
via mobile
Lovely for walking, cycling - and dogs!

Spent a day here with the dog, and once you get away from the crowds i.e. near the visitor centre... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from US$68.14
from US$68.14
from US$70.92
1,086 results
All reviews go ape mountain bike red route thornton le dale single track visitor centre cafe parking charge play area all ages lovely walk entrance fee gruffalo picnic hiking mtb stream bikes
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

The experience at Dalby forest was absolutely amazing! Me and my friend went and we had a lovely time! Definitely recommend it for everyone to conquer your fears and have a go. It was my second time going and I enjoyed it even more. My friend Shaz went for the first time and she is planing to go again with her family

Advice for you all- HAND VALUABLES IN AT THE DESK IR PUT IN A ZIP POCKET!!!

So my friend put my car keys in her legging pockets and somehow, some where they dropped out. I want to say a huge Thanku to all the team at Dalby Forest for all their support and their help. They were absolutely amazing with us. I can not thank them enough.

So everyone who was working yesterday, for the lady who made us the coffees, for the team who helped look for the keys, for allowing us to use the phone to make calls and for all the staff who just talked to us and offered support- you made an extremely stressful situation less stressful. We are truly grateful for all your help

We never found the keys but have managed to get things sorted finally

Reviewed 15 August 2021

Heard a lot about the Forrest from people in Scarborough. Easy to find, plenty of spaces for the car but watch out for people wheeling push bikes or just rambling in the middle of the car park liked they owned it. We didn’t know about the one off fee for the car parking. £9 for the day. We only planned a two hour stop so the price was rather steep. So was the prices in the cafe, two drinks, £5.10. Saying all that we had a lovely chat with a friendly visitor centre man and a great walk along the beck, which was what we needed. Lovely scenery and £9 parking would have been ok if we had been there all day.

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Gruferlow wooden statue trail with all the characters dotted around and gruferlow app trail are both fabulas, the statue trail needs better signs to help u get around.

Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

I just love this place!!! There is so much to do. We have been twice now and both times have been completely different!!!! The staff are friendly and the place is well kept.

Date of experience: July 2021
Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

We knew in advance about the £9 charge but it still felt a bit steep. However as some of our group hired electric bikes at the centre ( excellent service book in advance) they made good use of the bike trails. I went on the well marked 5km run - nice to have shorter options for those starting out.

It’s a great facility but the cafe is disappointing. Excellent flat white but the lunch options are all pre-made and expensive for what they are. Plus queue is generally long and free wifi for half an hour only ( no mobile signal in area).

Date of experience: July 2021