“The takeaway menu is just as good as dining at the restaurant”

Anoki Indian Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 1,368 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This review is focused on the takeaway food from Anoki - it was absolutely amazing! From start to finish I was in Indian food heaven; creamy tikka masala (with plenty of chicken) a lovely lamb curry and Bombay aloo to die for (yes, I'm full of hyperboles!) Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My second time going to Anoki, the first and second experience has been exceptional, the service is fast friendly and maintains the high standards throughout the taste of the food and high quality all round service, very happy with my experience would definatly recommend to anyone.

The Express service is something I have recently tried and is the same standard and quality of the food prepared when you eat in, again fast food and exceptional service, starters mains and nan breads and rice as extra choices the quality and price is hard to beat so would recommend. will definatly be dining here again. big thumbs up.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Indian food is my favourite and I just can’t believe I have never been to anoki!! It is the best Indian I have ever been to, the food was another level and the main guy was just brill!!! They was so unbelievably busy but it did not prevent the standard of food being amazing and the service!!! Honestly I don’t think I have ever been so impressed with a new restaurant!! I am now going to be a regular!!!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I have been toAnoki a few times now and every time the food is brilliant. Great value for money and the staff are very friendly.

1  Thank David H
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I took a party of 4 to the restaurant last night (Wednesday) at 7.30pm with a prior booking. Was able to chose our own table, excellent service in a timely fashion and wonderful food. Love this place! Never fails me.