“Lovely meal, exceeded expectations!”

Prezzo - Nottingham
Ranked #233 of 1,346 Restaurants in Nottingham
Price range: US$42 - US$85
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Had a lovely meal last Saturday at Prezzo. The service was very good and the atmosphere of the restaurant was lovely. The food exceeded our expectations; the spaghetti carbonara was especially good. We weren't rushed afterwards whilst we were finishing our drinks and we plan to return again soon.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

This was my first time at Prezzo. My friend and I had booked a show and I was left to choose a restaurant. I dont usually have Italian food but wanted something different.

I saw the Friends Favourites Menu which seemed brilliant value so booked a table on line, which was easy, and I received a friendly email reminding me on the day.

We each had 2 delicious starters and 2 mains - both generous portions - so had no room for the dessert. Drinks were quite pricey but I suppose thats general in Nottingham City centre.

The service couldn't be faulted, despite the restaurant being very busy (and noisy) by the time we left.

There are lots of different offers, vouchers, etc, so look before you go.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

I visited Prezzo with my wife and son for a family lunch.

Nice airy restaurant- good atmosphere, with the cost not too expensive.

Special mention to the waiter Diego who was friendly and was very helpful.

I would recommend the Vesuvio pizza which is a must if you like your food spicy. Also it’s definitely worth upgrading to a prestigio base as it isn’t that much more expensive.

Would definitely return!

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Another great meal at this restaurant. Good food. Friendly staff and good prices. Went last week for wedding anniversary meal. They remembered us from previous visits and made us feel very welcome. Recommended!

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

As it is a chain restaurant, we didn't expected too much. However, the only good thing was the starter (bruschetta). The Service was very unmotivated and slow. Also the kitchen staff (i'd rather not call dem chefs), seemed very bothered by the fact that there were people ordering food. One of our main courses was ordered as a vegetarian version and served with chicken on top. As we friendly asked to change it, the waitress seemed to be a little disappointed and took the plate to show it to the kitchen. Those probably just took the chicken away and sent it out again. The 'tiramisu' was wether fresh nor tasty. Can not recommend to eat there. The only one who looked like he had a plan of what he's doing was the 'pizzaiolo'.