Roomzzz Nottingham City
US$86
US$72
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$65
US$85
    US$67
    Ibis Nottingham Centre(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
    US$50
    Jurys Inn Nottingham(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
    US$58
    US$55
    Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

US$66
    US$77
    • Breakfast included
    Premier Inn Nottingham West Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
    US$63
    PremierInn.com
    US$154
    All reviewsgrab and gokitchen areasmall kitchensmart studiocooking facilitiesthe penthousecity centrecar parkwashing up liquidself cateringcomplimentary breakfastcomfy bedq parksecure parkingblackout curtainsfree wififriday night
    Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here after watching a band play at Rock City, less than a 5 minute walk around the corner, staff were lovely and friendly. Room was clean and very modern! A takeaway breakfast included, Will be stating here again!

Stayed: August 2017
    Emma D, Manager at Roomzzz Nottingham City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Dacey

Thank you for choosing to stay at Roomzzz Nottingham and leaving such a glowing review.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed all our fabulous room facilities and city centre location. Hope you had a fab night at rock city too.

We welcome you back to one of Roomzzz Locations in the near future, and look out for our new Roomzzz openings.

Kind regards
    Assistant Hotel Manager

The Roomzzz Royalty Club gives members an instant 15% discount, faster wi-fi, flexible payment & cancellation.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Spent 2 nights here for a girly weekend with my Mum. We were both very impressed with the room and the facilities in the room. Very spacious, clean and friendly. Large shower, beds very comfortable and so useful having the kitchen facilities. Everything you need was provided.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sarah

glowing review.
    It is always a pleasure to read that our guests have enjoyed there stay.
    We hope to welcome you and your mum back in the near future.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed at Roomzzz previously but this time we took one of our daughters and her husband. We had booked the penthouse and were not disappointed. It was clean, air con worked perfect, bedrooms tidy. The only issues were that the shower went hot and cold. I took this to be we other guests were also using the showers so water pressure may be down and that the leather sofa was starting to look a little tired. None of these though detracted from the great stay we had. The reception on arriving were curteous and friendly and let us park up until check in time. Upon leaving they were just as friendly, in fact they are a credit to the company. My daughter and her husband were impressed and will definitely stay again if they can get the penthouse. Pity there is only one.. thank you Roomzzz for helping make it a great weekend.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Feenix11

Thank you for choosing to stay at Roomzzz Nottingham and taking the time to leave a review.
    It is always a pleasure to read that our guests have enjoyed the room facilities.

We hope to welcome you and your wife and your daughter and her husband back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

My partner and I wanted to go for a weekend getaway in Nottingham. Roomzzz is decently priced and very accommodating. The rooms itself are very stylish and modern, very spacious as it's pretty much an apartment. The only thing I can fault is the breakfast, we didn't realise it ended at 10am, as that's pretty early for breakfast to end so we didn't manage to get any.
    Other than that, I would highly recommend this place, well looked after. Free wi-fi, 5 min walk from centre of Nottingham, Car parking, Clean and stylish.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Morgan

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
    I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your room facilities, and our great room deals we have on.

We hope to welcome back to Roomzzz Nottingham or try one of our other Roomzzz locations.

Kind regards
    Assistant Hotel Manager

The Roomzzz Royalty Club gives members an instant 15% discount, faster WIFI & flexible payment & cancellation.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I stay away with work Monday to Friday and have stayed in a large number of different hotels in Nottingham. Roomzzz has impressed me more than any of the others - So much so that I have been staying with them every week since November 2016. Its fantastic value for money. The rooms are clean and well stocked, Kitchen with everything you need, Iron and ironing board, hairdryer, Air conditioning, comfy beds, plenty of towels and shower products in the bathroom, replaced and cleaned daily.

The location is fantastic you can walk into the city centre in about 5 mins. Its right next to Rock City and Rescue Rooms (This does mean that there is a bit of noise from the sound systems but nothing major). This means that you can reach most bars (400 Rabbits is my favourite), theatres and restaurants easily or you can explore the city.

The staff have always been extremely helpful, I've been staying here for such a long time and I can honestly say their customer service has always been second to none. There are a number of them that stand out, Jodi-Anne is always happy to help and has helped me a number of times with booking errors (my fault not theirs) Saving me from having nowhere to stay!!. Mandy is always happy and smiling and always welcomes me back every week. Darren is a great guy who I have seen solve a lot of problems for other guests and looking after these lot is Emma, she's a great manager and very approachable. I dont know everyones name otherwise this review would be a lot longer.

The breakfast is exactly what it says 'Grab and Go' - Pastries, fruit, coffee/tea and juice. For the price of the room and the location you can't complain. If you want a bigger breakfast there are a number of places within 10 mins walking distance that you can buy one from, The Pudding Pantry, Fat Cat Cafe Bar, Mcdonald's etc etc - Or because you have a kitchen in your room you can cook your own!

This to me now seems like a home from home and I wouldnt hesitate to recommend Roomzzz Nottingham to anyone.

Room Tip: Most rooms are the same however if you can pay the extra to get an upgrade id do it, the rooms are as good as they look in the pictures.
    • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
    2  Thank JohnGenevaJohn

Dear Mrjimpy

Thank you for choosing to stay at Roomzzz Nottingham and taking the time to leave such a fabulous review We love welcoming you back every week it a pleasure to see you.

I will pass on all your kind words to our staff and look forward to seeing you soon.

Assistant Hotel Manager

The Roomzzz Royalty Club gives members an instant 15% discount, faster wi-fi, flexible payment & cancelation.