“Great food ”

Annie's Burger Shack & Freehouse
Ranked #107 of 1,388 Restaurants in Nottingham
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our ethos has always been an inclusive one as our whole menu of up to 35 different burgers has always (since we opened in 2009), been equally vegan, veggie or meaty, with award winning ingredients. Annies Burger Shack has recently been voted by the Nottinghamshire Food & Drink Awards Best City Centre Experience 2017-2018.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Catered for us in a party of 16 - did a great job and the food was awesome. Will definitely like to come back & sample more burgers!

TheAnniesTeam, Owner at Annie's Burger Shack & Freehouse, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Hi KellyP1988!

Thank you so much for you all coming over and having a great time! Hello to everyone. Take Big Care! Annie xx

Write a ReviewReviews (3,035)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here twice before but this time I brought my partner - he wasn’t sure at first but after realising that he could have curly fries he decided that Annie’s is better than Burger King (and coming from him that is a big deal). I love the range of burgers on the menu, and especially the fact that you can make any of them veggie or vegan. The milkshakes are great and the waitress that served us was polite and helpful. Plus, we were seated quickly and our food arrived very shortly after ordering. Thanks for a great meal!

Ahhhh hi Vixie_Pixie_27!

Thank you so much for your awesome review! It feels like I did a big thing by bypassing a BK burger! Haha And I love that you get it that we are all about the Vegan Veggie and Meaty for everyone to be able to join in together. Take Big Care! Annie xx

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Second time we’ve been to Annie’s and it’s one of our favourite destinations. Chilled out bar downstairs and great food upstairs. Chris was our host and he made the experience even better. Highly recommend

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Due to all the hype received by Annie's Burger Shack, my expectations were extremely high. However, I am very disappointed as these expectations have not been met.

I have visited Annie's several times (with friends who wanted to go). My last visit was with an American friend who was looking for a taste of home. He was not impressed at all by his Rueben, or the service. We had a longer than expected wait for our food to arrive. Staff were polite but disinterested.. My friend complained that his sweet potato fries were still frozen and the waitress did nothing about this. I finished first with my plate taken away before my friend had finished. The burger I ate was ok - average. Not terrible. Good selection of Beer. To sum up: not poor... not outstanding. Annie's is just a bit 'meh'.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Popped here for lunch while on a day trip to Nottingham. We enjoyed some lovely vanilla Stout, I had a burger called the north Carolina and hubby had the Boston Double Nibbler. The food was very good and filling. I would recommend going early as it does fill up quick.